1966 tv Batmobile 1/6th scale

Now I know this is not a right part but I am going to add this to give the car more character so here you go Picture 229.jpg these are the parts it took to make one part as you see the pieces and one built

Now got the back panel painted silver as well as the turn signal clusterPicture 251.jpgPicture 249.jpg and you can see the bat phone I had to sculpt this as well

There is some chrome trim that goes around the dash and doors I will have to cut a part to go across the dash but the trim on the door tops will be covered in a foil Picture 321.jpgPicture 323.jpgPicture 330.jpg

Okay I know you can see the bat ray its made from pipe screen and metal tubing it was a hard part to make and you can raise and lower itPicture 331.jpgPicture 332.jpg

Back to the out side of the car this part of the project will give the car character but will have to do a lot of sanding here is before and as it is being applyedPicture 353.jpgPicture 352.jpgPicture 359.jpgPicture 365.jpg

Once again to the out side of the carPicture 353.jpg oops here you goPicture 368.jpgPicture 368.jpgokay I did it two times but anyways the car looks better with this trim and the way the car is sitting is about the ride highth

here are some pics of the car in black primer and now I'm waiting on vac forming the wind shildsPicture 379.jpgPicture 380.jpgPicture 376.jpgPicture 383.jpg this is about the ride highth maby a bit lower well see

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back