Bandai 1/144 Millennium Falcon GROUP build awakens! OPEN TO EVERYONE! :)

I just noticed that there are two of the large sections of the engine grills in my kit. Is there a reason for that? They seem identical in every way

Mixed up some Vallejo model air and some tamiya last night...

they dont seem to like each other..havent sprayed anything but its like theyre separating?

bad idea to use them together like this?

I don't mix Tamiya with anything other than Tamiya.
Their acrylic formula has a chemical base, as opposed to the water bases of most other acrylic paints.
So no - bad idea to try to mix them.

Was wondering about that. Is it an either or situation or are both to be fitted?

Id id love to light mine. Next time.

I thought you were talking about "A1", the translucent blue piece for lighting or "E2-31, 42 and 43", the detailed pieces for non lighted, attaching to "F10, F10 and F14".

redo..hull colour looked ok with these new greys..better grey than greeny greys.. some work to do bringing the redone panels into blend.

12735692_10154544224813032_1188050567_n.jpg

better than it was anyways

12660286_10154525441223032_78945517_n.jpg

Finished up the falcon last night apart from a few bit ,some grey on the engine actuators and a few weathering spots, this kit is such fun to build and it's a shame i have only one pair of human eyes and can view it from just one angle at a time, so pretty!!! enjoy viewing it
1st falcon fin1.jpg 1stfaclonfin2.jpg 1stfalconfin3.jpg 1stfalconfin4.jpg 1stfalconfin5.jpg
1stfalconfin6.jpg1stfalconfin7.jpg 1stfalconfin8.jpg 1stfalconfin9.jpg
1stfalconfin10.jpg 1stfalconfin11.jpg 1stfalconfin12.jpg 1stfalconfin13.jpg 1stfalconfin14.jpg 1stfalconfin15.jpg
1stfalconfin16.jpg 1stfalconfin17.jpg

Last edited:
Aw Beans!! she's gorgoeous!! is it weird my favourite of thoise pics is the exposed one with the LEDs? great great job you encourage me!

Picked up a little plaque i had a local buisness make for me today and it made good addition to the display
i got it at a reduced price because the wording isn't what i asked for, it should have read "The force awakens millennium falcon leaving Jakku"
1stplaque1.jpg 1stplaque2.jpg

Hi Guys,

Amazing Falcons here! I'am thinking of doing a diorama with mine, and the Jakku - Niima Outpost escape scene came in mind.

The scene where the Falcon just before it hits the Jakku Entrance Gate Archway

Capture5.JPGCapture4.JPGCapture8.JPGCapture7.JPG

I found some reference photos of the Archway, apparently it was one of Mc Quarrie's original designs intended for Jabba's Palace in ROTJ...I hope I can pull it off...

1339325780968334919.jpgjakku-shooting.jpgStar-Wars-Force-Awakens-Easter-Egg-Arch-Jakku.jpgspl772772_043 (1).jpgNiima_Outpost.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back