IM Nation's BvsS Batman armoured suit build

huttman

In the "Post Your Batman Suits" thread, IMNation states that the neck, spine and gloves came from www.do3d.com.

They have various 3d models for sale - although targeted at the 3d printer market - IMNation must have unfolded it for pepekura .

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought all the files already. It doesn't include the neck piece.

He got it from do3d

I didn't realize that. Good tip on the neck piece, I was wondering about that! I'm still waiting on delivery of the files....just made a large trip to Harbor Freight.

Hi,

Love your build here :)

Looking to start this one myself and just had a couple of questions.

1) Did you amend Atzlans original sizes? I am a similar size to what you quoted in here and wondered if I need to edit the files.
2) Was the acrylic emulsion you used a brush on from a can? If so what brand did you use?

Thanks in advance for your help!

im A 5'8" guy with a 36" waist

I'm 5'10 with a 36"waist and I'm having problems scaling the AZTLAN files. How did you scale them to your size? Did you just dropped the scale for the suit by 10-20% or each piece 10-20%? Your help would greatly be appreciated. If you can post your scale sizes, that would be even better lol [emoji23][emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back