IM Nation's BvsS Batman armoured suit build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Talisen

Sr Member
It looks amazing. So this is from a foam plan? I don't see AZTLAN listed as a member here so I was wondering about the availability of them.

Baruthulous

Man, this is amazing! I find it hard to manipulate the foam to get the clean joins you have achieved....WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS SORCERER??! lol

Did you use the standard floor mat EVA? or thinner stuff?

IM Nation

Sr Member
Man, this is amazing! I find it hard to manipulate the foam to get the clean joins you have achieved....WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS SORCERER??! lol

Did you use the standard floor mat EVA? or thinner stuff?
im using eva foam 6mm
then im using super glue
i dont rush my build. then need to foam cuts straight or right 45 degree
then i learn a lot techniques of how to glue stuff in jfcustom tutorials
then need a lot of practice

IM Nation

Sr Member
how do you plan on covering/making it a metallic finish?
ill be sealing it with acrylic emulsion 5x coating. Then filled the small holes with putty then primer sand then paint.

Flat black then acrylic metallic chrome for metal look finished

- - - Updated - - -

TORSO COMING UP

brucebatman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
amazing work!!! how can i contact him for the files if i don't use fb can i reach him anywhere else