Kylo Ren Helmet Sculpt - (Old School Version 2 beginning pg17)

Re: Kylo Ren Helmet Sculpt - (Old School WIP)

.... Okay, de- mold time
image.jpgimage.jpg
.... Now I'll do some cleanup and see what we have...

Awesome, how thick are the casts gonna be? Cannot wait to see how this turns out.

Last edited:

Thank for shareing the first pull with all of us . Very cool of you. I keep refreshing this page every so offen . Can't wait to see it all cleaned up and everything .

Omg! That is awesome. The onyx resin created a lovely finish. Cannot wait to get my hands on one of these!

Dude that looks freaking unbelievable. Good call on the helmet slope, looks absolutely spot on now that it's realized - I thought it looked off when you printed it the first time but now it makes a heck of a lot more sense. I can't believe you did all of this from reference photos, this is inspiring and mind boggling. Can't wait to see some more progress!

Dude that looks freaking unbelievable. Good call on the helmet slope, looks absolutely spot on now that it's realized - I thought it looked off when you printed it the first time but now it makes a heck of a lot more sense. I can't believe you did all of this from reference photos, this is inspiring and mind boggling. Can't wait to see some more progress!

He sculpted this one. It's not 3D printed.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back