Hellboy's FIRST pistol...

JOATRASH FX

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey gang,

I've been too busy making kits and commissions to post any build threads in a while, but since Adam S posted in our old Hellboy Mechaglove thread I got inspired to post this, so here's one that's never been done as far as I know. It's the first pistol Hellboy ever used in the comics. (Kate even remarks on the fact.)

hbgun2.jpg

We're all used to seeing the one-shot magnum-shaped gun, but this one has )I think) only made one appearance, and you barely get to see it. It looks like some kind of Automag-inspired Frankengun thing. I usually never want to do comic or video game weapons for some reason but I've always like the look of this one.

Anyway... other commitments keep me from making steady progress on it but here's where I left off:

first_sidearm_001.JPG

Still very early days- still getting the basic shape right and some of it will have to be "creative interpretation". The idea is that it will have a muzzle break and a 4-cartridge removable magazine inside the forward handgrip...

wasn't this made by Zinco and blows up in his hand when he first uses it?

Possibly! As I recall the upper image is the Zinco and is the one had had "second"- it has Zinco stamped on the barrel in a few frames, but I can't recall the lower one blowing up. Was never clear if it was supposed to be the same model or not. But I could be wrong... it's been a while since I read it!

"What the hell is that? Is that a gun?"

I remember this. Wolves of St. August, right?

Never seen anyone tackle this before. Good luck!

thanks! work is work and i've been following your mecha glove project as well. If i could model this much i would be extremely happy :) I'm trying to pick up Blender but it is slow going.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back