My Injustice/Origins Deathstroke Costume WIP (PIC HEAVY)

Declanuk123

Jr Member
Hey guys!,

I'm kinda new here, and this is my first ever build...

I'm going to London Film Comic Con in July and I decided to go as a cross between the Injustice and the Arkham Origins Deathstroke.

I've had help from some of the members on here, including JFCustom's Foam File (Helmet) & Shades (Chest Piece).

Anyway lets get to it!... I'll post pictures of the helmet first (as its finished) then I'll be adding pictures of the rest upon completion so please bare with me :)

(PS, please let me know what you think, all hints/tips are greatly appreciated and all constructive criticism is welcomed).

Attachments

• helm1.jpg
    helm1.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 416
  • helm2.jpg
    helm2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 216
  • helm3.jpg
    helm3.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 355
  • helm4.jpg
    helm4.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 281
  • helm5.jpg
    helm5.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 237
  • helm6.jpg
    helm6.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 355
Shame, no-one seems interested....

Anyway, To add to the thread....

I found some cheap foam pirate swords in a local store... Due to the price I decided to give it a go... First i cut away the extra foam, then tried to shape and cut the foam to the best of my ability....
i wanted to go with the arrow Slade Wilson (island) swords look.

I removed the inner piece of foam, and inserted a wooden Cane (for more rigidity)

Watcha reckon?IMG_5631.JPGIMG_5595.JPGIMG_5637.JPGIMG_5607.JPGIMG_5550.JPGIMG_5615.JPGIMG_5582.JPG

Last edited:
Great idea with the sword, a buddy of mine told me to do the same thing. I was thinking it would be too flimsy, till that cane idea. I think ill go that route as well.
im building a mini Deathstroke for my kid.

Thanks for all the comments guys.

I'll be posting more pictures soon

Yeaah i thought for 99p, i couldnt really moan if they didnt end up working.... and they are flimsy, but the cane really works well, end gives it a bit of extra weight too.

shoulder1.jpgshoulder2.jpgshoulder3.jpgshoulder6.jpgshoulder7.jpgshoulder8.jpg

As promised, here is my attempt at the shoulder pads... they are still not finished, as bullets and webbing still needs attaching..

First I PVA'd the foam 4-5 times with slightly thickening coats, then I hit it with a Gloss Black, followed by a Pearl Blue... I added the Copper then scratched away with some metallic silver....

Finally a good few coats of clear lacquer to protect....

Let me know what you think...

Dec

thankyou so much guys.!

I really appreciate it...

im hoping to add the webbing/elastic to them today,

just wondered if anyone has any ideas of what i could use as bullet/shotgun shells...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back