My Judge Build - Completed

Andy3E

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So while I don't think something like this Uniform will ever be "Finished" It is at least Complete and ready for the mean streets of Mega City-1

Of course none of this would have been possible without the help and support of so many people, but id especially want to give a shout out to
Steve Noden and Daz Wildman for the Lid, Lee Fields for the Boot extras, Kurt Struss for the Leathers and vest, Daniel Bennett for the Shoulders, Lee Morrisore for the Belt and pouches, Andy Cooper for the Badge, Colin Coates for the mags and holders, and Steve Rogers for the Lawgiver kit, I know theres more but to everyone I just wanna say thanks, and to let ya know, Im ready.... ;)

...You look ready.

lol ...Seriously man, you look straight out of the movie. WELL DONE! ....I'm in the early stages myself. Leathers are in the mail...Armor is due to arrive today...Vest will arrive next week, etc... Can't wait to get to your level one day! :thumbsup

Thanks guys

Rontan: the Eagle is made of PU Rubber and was made by the very talented Daniel Bennett, you can find him on the FB Judge Dredd costume group :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back