theogpurps TASM2 build UPDATE 4/30 SUIT IS FINISHED!!!!!!!! pics added last post

theogpurp

bought orhadars file and having it printed when I receive my tax return . boughtone of crazydoggs faceshells which should be here tomorrow and getting tjack lenses come pay day will post pics when I officially begin

Last edited:
Re: theogpurps TASM2 build

bought orhadars file and having it printed when I receive my tax return . boughtone of crazydoggs faceshells which should be here tomorrow and getting tjack lenses come pay day will post pics when I officially begin

Sounds good! Just make sure you have enough time for sewing it. Get that print asap.
It really all depends when you want to finish by

thanks man my tax return should be here any day now so as soon as I receive the money I will order my print lol

1780807_1451303441754414_894398157_n.jpg face shell showed up today!!!!!!!

Which lenses did you order? The hard plastic frames or the rubbery ones? I went with the hard plastic ones and had El Fett heat the frames up to mold them to the exact shape of the Crazydogg faceshell. He's gluing my shell inside of my mask, and then gluing the frames/lenses onto my mask. Since I'll be using a zipper down the back of the mask I won't need to remove the lenses (magnets), since I can drop the mask down any time I want. Gluing the shell in place also takes away the hassle of lining up the mask material, shell, and frames every time I put on the costume.

plastic ones and im going the magnet method but everything for the suit is ordered and most of it is on the way

print expected to ship feb 26th and lenses should have shipped today just waiting for TJack to message me and confirm shipment.Getting excited!!!!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back