The Shadow - Ring

When i was pulling those covers together I noticed that there is never a really good look at the sides. The one I posted is probably the clearest really or at least has the most interesting detail.

Nick

Gratifying to see that I'm not the only one who digs the original Shadow ring. That's a fantastic album you've put together there, Nick. Kudos!:thumbsup

Add me to the interested list for the ring if it's still going. The movie is up on demand. I wonder why we still don't have a Blu-ray of this one yet.

Bought a limited edition Shadow movie ring in '94, I think I paid $60 for it-my house got broken into, and it was stolen 3 years later. It was appraised at $500-I miss it!

can we say revival? just watched the Shadow last night after not seeing it in over 15 plus years.. loved the movie as a kid. Its such a good basis for a new movie I think. I would be interested in new run of rings. I know its an old thread just thought I would spark some interests out there

pm sent
I have been out of country

- - - Updated - - -

Still have that ring available??

I'm definitely interested!

-Paul
Email sent shadow16ft.png

Last edited:
My Phurba dagger fell off the shelf and onto my foot once... I did the best impression of an angry Mongolian that you'll ever see.

Hey Guys, i noticed this thread is still ongoing, which is great because I am in desperate need of The Shadow Agent Ring. I noticed Megatron did a run is there any way I can get my hands on one? I need for a convention next April and want to get a jump start on upgrading my Shadow costume from like 10 years ago. Please let me know, I will need it to be big enough to fit around a glove as well. I might end up buying 2 one for costume and one to wear on a regular basis.

Thanks!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back