The Shadow - Ring

Yes I do.

Shadow_Ring.jpg

Thanks.

Megatron made it. I don't remember when but it was a few years back.

I don't know what kind of stone he used. He'll probably read the title of the thread and chime in with some better photos.

:)

He made it out of synthetic ruby; properties are identical to the naturally ocurring variety. Mine is safely at home, have to take a picture of it tonight.

Thread necromancy! :p

I just wanted to chime in here saying that I have two of the original (if not first?) runs of Megatron's Shadow rings. I've pretty much worn one just about every day since I got it and the thing has held up REALLY well. It's been banged, slamed, smashed and knocked around a lot over the last four/five years(?) and I can't really see any damage, even under scrutiny. The gem is flawless still and the metal holds shape pretty well.

All I need to do is clean it every once in a while because of how dirty it gets. His work is high quality and I constantly get compliments and questions on my ring.

I've got the other ring still in its box on display, soon to be next to the Phurba. :)

Shadow Agent roll call? Ok.
Here is my ring with a couple of other examples of Megatron's early work.
DSCN2138.jpg

Wait, I just reread this thread...wow bit of an old one here isn't it?

John

Wow....I only have one of the ArrobaSilver ones that are available on eBay, it's not great. It looks cool if you shine a laser pointer onto the stone though, it glows like in the films....sadly not enough room for me to pop a light in it

Wow....I only have one of the ArrobaSilver ones that are available on eBay...

Do you have any close-up pictures of it? I've been debating getting one of these since it currently seems to be the only Shadow ring available at the moment. How do you like yours?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back