Big Daddy - Bioshock

timclark27

After 2 years of work I finally finished my Big Daddy suit and presented it at the Armageddon Expo in Melbourne. A lot of nerves before hand but all went well.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 507
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    616 KB · Views: 959
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 563
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 365
holy. crap. That is awesome! You should be a proud big daddy in your own right because that is insane and beautiful! did you take any progress pics during construction I would love to see more!

That's cool! How do you see?

There is a car reversing camera built in. There is a screen in the dome that allows you to see.

- - - Updated - - -

I was at Melbageddon and only saw pics of your costume afterwards and was surprised I missed it!!

We just had it up and running for the parade at the end. It was too hot to wear it outside which was a bit of a bummer. Even inside it got hot quickly.

Last edited:
We just had it up and running for the parade at the end. It was too hot to wear it outside which was a bit of a bummer. Even inside it got hot quickly.

Ah yes I remember how hot it was (almost passed out wearing Master Chief for 5 hours and that isn't even my record!).

I'll say it again, excellent work! :)

That is so amazing! I love Bioshock so much and if I saw that in real life, I'd probably faint from both how amazing and how terrifying it is! :D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back