The Golden Closet: Halle Berry Hero Battle Suit

StormFan

Does anyone know of or know the individual who bought the X-Men (2000) Halle Berry Hero Battle suit from The Golden Closet? Are they a member of this site?

Original Halle Berry Screen Worn Storm Battle Suit original movie costume from X-Men (2000)

Try contacting this person. They may still have it or know where it went too. They don't have a photo of the costume though... for some reasons ... :/

Since they spent $30,000 on it yeah...id like to know them to on my birthday.

lol

Thanks trenchcoatpanda, I am actually buying that suit from that listing but it's missing the belt buckle and has an unfinished cape so I was trying to get in contact with the new owner to see if I can get reference pics or possibly a visit to see the suit in person to try and replicate those missing pieces.

Thanks trenchcoatpanda, I am actually buying that suit from that listing but it's missing the belt buckle and has an unfinished cape so I was trying to get in contact with the new owner to see if I can get reference pics or possibly a visit to see the suit in person to try and replicate those missing pieces.

Hope you get it! You better post back if you do.

It's mine, the one from yourprops listing I meant, and have about 8 payments left! So excited but gah, no one seems to want to help me acquire the other missing pieces I'm willing to pay for...

Oh haha. I bet you, that at the next profiles in history or screenused.com they might have one. For sure, check those sites when the auctions come up, if you haven't already.

Oh haha. I bet you, that at the next profiles in history or screenused.com they might have one. For sure, check those sites when the auctions come up, if you haven't already.

Well that suit that was listed on the Golden Closet was the same one that was auctioned off by Profiles in history, I seen that auction when it was active and it was auctioned off cheaper than what the Golden Closet wanted for it. I did search those sites a few times before but not real recently but thanks for all your "helpful" advice, I really appreciate it! :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back