New Spidey Suit...

Looks gorgeous! If I wasn't already putting together one of my own, I'd start saving the funds to commission one of these immediately. It's absolutely lovely.

Might try a darker webbing version next....

1003309_10201544699003705_548569748_n_zpscf5fbba9.jpg

Brad.

Last edited:
This looks wonderful.. can't wait to see the suit with some webbing..
Are you planning to sell urethane spiders in the futur ?

This looks wonderful.. can't wait to see the suit with some webbing..
Are you planning to sell urethane spiders in the futur ?

Not sure... I was also asked about the urethane webbing ill be making.. but as I drew the whole suit from scratch and scaled the spiders to fit my drawing I couldn't guarantee they'd fit anyone else suit design correctly. Same with the webbing. If you tried to apply it to someone else's suit print I highly doubt it would meet up with the red and blue sections on your suit. Mixing and matching parts just doesn't work well.

Brad.

This suit definitely looks fantastic. I'm also curious to see how it looks with milled webbing, but it looks great just like this. I do agree that the angle of the eyes seems a tiny bit steep, but that's really just nitpicking.

One thing I will say though, is that a suit that good deserves some better Spidey poses. You (or whomever is wearing the suit) are clearly in good shape, but the poses in these particular shots are pretty stiff. Once again though, that's really just nitpicking. It looks great.

Also, what is that amazing costume on the person you are next to in those two pics? Wow!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back