STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

thanks MJF, idk where but i saw this morning. i like the throw back to the clone wars... sure doesn't look good for our friend ahsoka...

i just finished "kanan jarrus the last padawan" its on the 12th and final issue... not too much was learned about kanan through the 12 comics, i thought it could have been allot better. i wish they did a ahsoka series...

i think we are all over thinking and that she's gonna end up dying... i sure hope not but after this trailer it feels like a given

spoiler alert....

New continuity books have wedge mentioning ashoka.
not sure if one effects the other, but take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the hook up MJF, I'm going to be able to watch it this wednesday but believe it or not I'm working the 30th... i dont have a DVR. do you know if the finally is a hour long? if it is i doubt the 11:30 episode will be a rerun of the finally... hopefully it is on demand the minute the finally is over but the past couple of episodes it took couple of days

thanks for the hook up MJF, I'm going to be able to watch it this wednesday but believe it or not I'm working the 30th... i dont have a DVR. do you know if the finally is a hour long? if it is i doubt the 11:30 episode will be a rerun of the finally... hopefully it is on demand the minute the finally is over but the past couple of episodes it took couple of days

It is one hour long. You can watch it later that night at 1:00am eastern time or 8:00am eastern time on Thursday morning. You can usually find it on demand via cable companies or the XD app on Thursday as well.

you might even be able to catch the episode early on YouTube, unauthorized of course.

It is one hour long. You can watch it later that night at 1:00am eastern time or 8:00am eastern time on Thursday morning. You can usually find it on demand via cable companies or the XD app on Thursday as well.

you might even be able to catch the episode early on YouTube, unauthorized of course.

MJF your a life saver. I'll have to pull a late night then and catch the 1am. I leave the house at 5:30am now much better then the 4am, had to wake up early to get into Boston before the rush. so I won't be able to catch the 8am show

idk why but sometimes if it's a good episode I'll rematch it on demand like you said. but some times it doesn't become available on demand for acouple of days which sucks.

like you said if all else fails and I pass out before 1am I can always try and find a bootleg on YouTube

here's hoping, of course I haven't had this shift in awhile and when the episode comes up that I have been waiting for " call me.... old master..." I gotta freakn miss it... eeerrrr

no disrespect but if u don't see me in here after 9pm est on the 30th, I'm not avoiding you guys I'm just avoiding spoilers :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you, I noticed there's a part 1 and 2. I didn't know if last years finally was 1 hour long or part 1 and 2

we will see, I appreciate the help
My mistake, actually. I thought this week's episode, "The Mystery of Chopper Base", was the season finale. Next week "Twilight of the Apprentice" is a two-part season finale.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back