Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Yeah. I also noticed that the lace areas on some of your pairs of shoes are narrower than the other. Like one is similar to the RDs, but the other is much wider.

That can fluxuate on how often you wear them. The elastic WILL stretch over time but not too bad.

Weird. Jedifyfe's 8.5s were 11 inches, but your 8s seem to be 11.2 inches. It's either Jedi measured wrong (which I doubt), or one of you got a pair that the labeled size was messed up.

Those were 100% accurate measurements, as they were done for someone who was interested in buying them so I went out of my way to be as specific as possible.

I possibly did have a pair that was labelled incorrectly as I did think they were larger than they should've been for an 8, also my pair came with the older box that said 'Yeezy 2' rather than 'Mag' so who knows?

I doubt you wore all of the pairs of shoes that you are selling to the point that the lace area gets that stretched out.

Not at all but even my size 11's that are big on me have stretched a little. I can only imagine that the tighter the fit, the more stretch that will happen.

I wore mine around for a bit today. Holy crap man. At one point I literally had 10 people following me :O. Definitely going to wear these sparingly xD

Noticed today the "MAG" lettering on the back is very faded and missing paint in a lot of places. Probably gonna go out tomorrow and pick up some paint to mix and get them re-painted. Do you think any paint would work? Any recommendations?

Sooo I know we've all been angry and lost hope with shoesbagonsale/online/now repkicks.com. I ordered my v2's in October. Yes October. They give me the same runaround that all of you have heard. I demanded a refund, they claimed they refunded me when they hadn't. I had pretty much given up at that point. Last week I decided to chat with Michelle on repkicks telling her the whole story. She seemed to understand I guess. I demanded either a refund or for her to send me the shoes. Keep in mind I paid 129 for them and the site is now asking 239. She told me if I sent her a western union payment of $60 I could have them. As pissed as I was that I couldn't have them with my original payment, and don't trust western union, I still did it. I live in California and my shoe just cleared customs in San Francisco. Holy crap. Childhood dream is about to come true.
This is my success story

Sooo I know we've all been angry and lost hope with shoesbagonsale/online/now repkicks.com. I ordered my v2's in October. Yes October. They give me the same runaround that all of you have heard. I demanded a refund, they claimed they refunded me when they hadn't. I had pretty much given up at that point. Last week I decided to chat with Michelle on repkicks telling her the whole story. She seemed to understand I guess. I demanded either a refund or for her to send me the shoes. Keep in mind I paid 129 for them and the site is now asking 239. She told me if I sent her a western union payment of $60 I could have them. As pissed as I was that I couldn't have them with my original payment, and don't trust western union, I still did it. I live in California and my shoe just cleared customs in San Francisco. Holy crap. Childhood dream is about to come true.
This is my success story

Nice to hear! We need more of those kind of stories! Congratulations!

I wore mine around for a bit today. Holy crap man. At one point I literally had 10 people following me :O. Definitely going to wear these sparingly xD

Yeah! This is what I'm talking about with the "exotic" status. :thumbsup

Noticed today the "MAG" lettering on the back is very faded and missing paint in a lot of places. Probably gonna go out tomorrow and pick up some paint to mix and get them re-painted. Do you think any paint would work? Any recommendations?

Mine were the same way. I think the grey foam in the box really rubs on that part. I haven't tried to fix it yet, but it's probably best to sand/scrape off the remaining paint before repainting, that way there won't be a peeled edge from what's left of the original, and it will ensure an even color. You might try acrylic paint also, as it's a little rubbery.

This is my success story

:thumbsup Thanks for sharing this, I just dropped them a message that I would accept only 1 of the 2 pairs I ordered instead of waiting for my refund for another 4 months, let`s see how they`ll respond to that.

Does the material on these look brighter in natural light? I have been looking at so many photos of the RD mags in anticipation of my v2's and the material on the v2's just seems to be a lot darker... Or am I wrong??

Does the material on these look brighter in natural light? I have been looking at so many photos of the RD mags in anticipation of my v2's and the material on the v2's just seems to be a lot darker... Or am I wrong??

I thought the same thing, but when I wore them out today in the sun, they looked stunning. Definitely just darker because all the pictures were either shot in low light or the dark.

Last night I was able to unbox my Mags I recieved from Karin via AliExpress. Maybe those of you who ordered these can attest to the quality of the assembly. I guess one can say that for $240 or so I shouldn't expect perfection but I am disappointed. There is excess glue around the sole and heal. The stitching looks rushed in some areas. The toe box isnt as bad as I expected but I hoped that it would hold its shape better.

I agree that they are great to display and modification of the strap would be ideal to get a more screen accurate version. I expect Nike to re-release the Mag in 2015 but even if they dont feature the powerlaces, I think I will be shelling out the $500 or so for an official pair.

Hope, Tinker has officially said on multiple occasions that they won't do a public release to 'preserve the value of what people paid'.

There will be a hyperdunk type of 'MAG' with power laces that will cost a fortune, and a VERY limited amount of real MAGs with power laces to generate even more funds for Parkinsons.

Either accept the V2s with mods or hope for V3s.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back