Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Does anyone know what the V2's are made out of? I wore them downtown today (got some great looks and had a fun time) but they got very dirty. What should I use to clean them?

Since they are fabric, kinda similar to t-shirt fabric, I'm wondering if spraying them with some plain old Scotch Guard might protect them?

BTW, just got the first toe separated now. HOLY CRAP it's not easy.

Since they are fabric, kinda similar to t-shirt fabric, I'm wondering if spraying them with some plain old Scotch Guard might protect them?

BTW, just got the first toe separated now. HOLY CRAP it's not easy.

Thanks for that. I might do some more research and find out what will protect these. And by the way, good luck on the toe mod. I was gonna do it myself but then I realized... who the hell will notice? Lol

Wore mine over the weekend while out of town in Chicago. Ran out of charge during the concert but they're charging now that I'm home.

I'm very tempted to swap out the straps and heel cups since they scuff easily. I won't have the time to pursue that this week but I've read the threads and know what's involved. Can anyone comment on how the shoe holds up after having this work done? I'd like to keep them in my daily rotation and having the strap light up would make them even better.

And, given the date today, I had some fun with a few customers at work.

Alright, good news. The scuffs on the strap, heel piece, and top white part can be easily cleaned up with warm water and soap, and same goes for the gray fabric too. They look almost brand new! Sadly though, I guess when I was wearing them around today the connection in the button must've gotten loose because the only way to turn them on now is by plugging them in then wiggling the switch a bit. Not surprised though.

nike-mag-replicas-v2-v3-only-2013-04-01_18-16-51_485.jpg-153357d1364879079

I'd love to walk into a Foot-locker and see that. Very cool. Problem is they are NOT basket ball shoes. They are "slam ball" (what ever the heck that is) shoes.

Okay so this is my first post on here. I've read most of the thread and I am preparing to buy a pair of replicas from Aliexpress. My only questions are why does it have two options for color? (White or Gray). Also, why in the picture on Aliexpress showing the Air Mag does it not have the Nike check on the side of the sneaker?

Okay so this is my first post on here. I've read most of the thread and I am preparing to buy a pair of replicas from Aliexpress. My only questions are why does it have two options for color? (White or Gray). Also, why in the picture on Aliexpress showing the Air Mag does it not have the Nike check on the side of the sneaker?

I wouldn't buy a from a seller that offers multiple colors. The most trusted ones just have a grey color choice. And they took off anything Nike related with photoshop so they don't get into legal trouble.

Last edited:
I cleaned mine with a foaming carpet cleaner. One of those aerosoles with the brush attachment from an auto store......Usually i use it on the car but always have good results on most materials

I just selected "gray"... they arrived perfect

I tried placing an order through Karin Chen, my credit card was accepted and the transaction was completed. When I woke up the order was cancelled due to possible fraudulent activity. I called the credit card company to see if it was them who cancelled the transaction but they said it was the seller. Now she's telling me to place a new order but every time I try to pay for a new pair aliexpress sends me back to a page where it shows my original order being frozen. Did this happen to anyone else? I was so excited to finally order a pair and I had to wake up to this, not a good start to the day.

Okay so I got really impatient and decided to just call my card company and tell them if a payment gets pushed through by her from here on out that ill just refute the claim.

I decided to listen to Jedifyfe and ordered through his recommendation. Payment was approved right away. Now I just have to sit and wait to see if it's processed and shipped out. Fingers crossed.

long wait im afraid - as you have been flagged for inspection......not for fakes but it will be simply regarding the gift marking and there nike sneakers ;)

the hold up is simply awaiting a person to decide you have to pay the duty fees from my experiences importing stuff

remember guys theres an awful lot of these flying throught the uk into the coventry hub at baginton airport - the amount creates too much interest with customs and the gift labelling ;)

Seems you were spot on. After being stuck in customs for an age I've now been informed that a letter is winging its way to me with custom charges & processing fee :( This letter best hurry up. I just want my mags !!!

Are these really popular in the UK? I haven't heard these stories from the US.

Also I ordered the LEDs from the link I posted yesterday, and when I went to track them from my paypal account, it said it couldn't be tracked on the USPS website. It automatically goes there when I his track. Could this mean fraud? The website I ordered them from said it would take like 3 business days to arrive.
It might just be that the UK has a better funded customs department. The US can't check everything. I remember I bought a huge rechargeable battery from China and that size of Li-Ion wasn't supposed to be allowed in, but I got it fine. I didn't realize that when I initially bought it, I swear! :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back