Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Just finished the second season. Took me a while.
Definitely good.

I mainly hate how they can't acknowledge mutants as other gifted/enhanced humans in this universe.
No in love with the cliff-hangers. Simmons getting sucked up by the blob because Fit accidentally unlatched the door? WTF is that. And the Terrigen crystal Fish Oil thing was lame. So how will that end up? I guess fish don't turn to dust like humans do when they come in contact with the stuff? So everyone that isn't an Inhuman that takes the vitamins will die and everyone that is an Inhuman will get powered?

I didn't like how the "real" S.H.I.E.L.D. was so willing to basically commit genocide because they found a group of powered people. A lot of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s actions mirror the issues dealt with in the X-men movies. Instead of mutant registration they're "indexed".

Overall it was a fun season. I'm glad agent Bobby didn't die. I liked that Skye's dad was given a happy ending.

Looking forward to the next season.

I figure they'll just use the same thing they used to patch up Hawkeye in AoU, or something like that. AoS has never shied from acknowledging the movies, even if the feeling isn't mutual.

I didn't think of that. I figured it would be Deathlok cybernetic tech, maybe with some cool gadgets or a repulsor prosthetic compliments of Stark tech.

Team SHIELD has submitted their round 2 video:
https://www.crowdrise.com/dubsmashwars

A little lackluster on that one... Team Carter brought it with their second round contribution. Coulson can do better than some cheap costumes!

On another note, Clark posted this yesterday:

11953126_898116126891215_6169992027301217918_n.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait... this show has definitely grown on me. I'll admit it took a while for it to get any traction for me, but I'm sticking with it. It'll be interesting to see if the end of this season ties in with any of the MCU movies like Civil War.

It would also be cool if they could get a top bill Avenger or two to do a cameo.

Wait... 5th, between Pike and Union?! I hope the Elephant and Castle is okay...

(Sorry, but I worked in downtown Seattle, I recognize the address. Although those streets/alleys are NOTHING like what downtown Seattle looks like. The overhead view was of Seattle, though.)

His skin is hot enough to melt scaffolding immediately, but his clothes don't get on fire, and the wooden pallets don't scorch?

The guns started reacting even though he hadn't touched them. They started when he touched the car. don't think it's a heat thing, some sort of chemical or acidic reaction I would guess.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back