Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I almost forgot, any idea what was on that blueprint Coulson had? He said something about being more mobile. I thought maybe the comics people would know.

I took a screen shot and flipped it:

34db9d270f0a73e6aa6d4a333a26d782_zpsd5b6402z.jpg

edit: look at the center blueprint... a multi-position wing... Cool! And I guess these are two (or more) separate aircraft?

Finally finished season 2 on Netflix this weekend and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I like what they're doing with the Inhumans, especially since it's basically giving the bowfinger to Fox and its mutant license. Who needs mutants when you have enhanced/Inhumans?

As for the Simmons thing...I'm really, REALLY hoping they don't make her go evil like Fred on Angel. And as soon as they made that date, I just freaking new.

Apparently, all of the actors -- including Bobbi and Lance -- are coming back next season. There'll also be another time-jump like we saw at the start of this season, which I think really helps the story. So, overall, I think it'll be a great year on the show. Now I just have to grit my teeth and wait for the new episodes to start.

I've watched the show on netflix and I like it,now here's the thing I'm interested in/hopeful for:will the Shield agents run into or show up in other Marvel shows? most specifically Daredevil? I get the feeling after Punisher and Daredevil tear it up in NYC there may be a reason for Coulson and the crew to show up and see what's going on.

I've watched the show on netflix and I like it,now here's the thing I'm interested in/hopeful for:will the Shield agents run into or show up in other Marvel shows? most specifically Daredevil? I get the feeling after Punisher and Daredevil tear it up in NYC there may be a reason for Coulson and the crew to show up and see what's going on.

Honestly, I doubt it. The Punisher and Daredevil aren't superpowered. SHIELD is more concerned with dealing with the powered threat. Plus, that story line does not seem likely to intersect with inhumans, except in very tangential ways. I think you're much more likely to see, for example, Sif appearing again to help prep Thor 3, and/or some stuff related to Cap: Civil War.

Honestly, I doubt it. The Punisher and Daredevil aren't superpowered. SHIELD is more concerned with dealing with the powered threat. Plus, that story line does not seem likely to intersect with inhumans, except in very tangential ways. I think you're much more likely to see, for example, Sif appearing again to help prep Thor 3, and/or some stuff related to Cap: Civil War.

Unless I miss my guess Powerman and Iron Fist are...a little superpowerish,no? and they and Daredevil are going to team up so I'd think they'd at least register a blip on Shield's radars.

And then there's Jessica Jones...

So I'd say Daredevil maybe but Powerman and Iron Fist plus Jessica sure as hell are gonna get noticed.

I would like to see them bring in Tony Stark to give Colson a Swiss Army hand complete with rocket launchers and a white out dispenser! I can see it now... "Go go gadget pen!" and a ball point pen pops out! LOL :)

I would like to see them bring in Tony Stark to give Colson a Swiss Army hand complete with rocket launchers and a white out dispenser! I can see it now... "Go go gadget pen!" and a ball point pen pops out! LOL :)
It will be interesting to see how they deal with the hand.
1. Rubber hand or hook?
2. Some SHIELD technology?
3. Stark technology?

I gotta say, I love how much fun the Marvel actors seem to have with their material. They honestly seem to get along well and really enjoy the work they're doing. Haven't seen much of that from the DC crew (although that's not to say they don't have fun, too, I guess). But Marvel just seems to portray an overall vibe of "Hey, come on in and join the fun! We're all in it together!"

It will be interesting to see how they deal with the hand.
1. Rubber hand or hook?
2. Some SHIELD technology?
3. Stark technology?

I figure they'll just use the same thing they used to patch up Hawkeye in AoU, or something like that. AoS has never shied from acknowledging the movies, even if the feeling isn't mutual.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back