Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

That's gotta be it... cause he touched the pavement when he fell and nothing happened. The wood pallets and the roof of the elevator, nothing happened. Either he has more control of it then he realizes or it just affects metal.

Man, Daisey/Sky was looking HOT last night!!!:thumbsup

Agreed. It's good to see her go from self-obsessed twit to competent young woman and badass agent. I like that she's gotten to the point where she can call Coulson by his first name with no problems.

The scenes with Blanka the Hedgehog were well done, too.

None of it, however, holds a candle to Fitz going nuts on the monolith. Iain de Caestecker CONSISTENTLY delivers a solid performance. You could see the anguish on his face.

I like that she's gotten to the point where she can call Coulson by his first name with no problems.
tumblr_inline_ms4w5qqUou1qz4rgp.gif

Agreed. It's good to see her go from self-obsessed twit to competent young woman and badass agent. I like that she's gotten to the point where she can call Coulson by his first name with no problems.

The scenes with Blanka the Hedgehog were well done, too.

At first I was thinking "That is Agent Coulson, have some respect!" and then got to thinking that they were showing that she is now his equal as a fellow agent. I still don't think you would just up and switch your name after 20 some years. I thought at first she was just using Daisy as an alias, but then they talked about having trouble with the new name.

I'm also glad I'm not the only one that thought Blanka! :lol
fipuqMf.gif

Nice coat! Target is the place to go to for inexpensive Shield wear.

Missed the episode but from the promotional photo, I'd say a Black M-65 field jacket or a civilian derivative, it doesn't seem to have the large buttons of the Target jacket but I have a feeling the Target is cheaper than buying a Black Alpha M-65.

Edit: http://www.alphaindustries.com/mens...eld-coat.htm?gclid=CMK65da_ocgCFdgQgQodhOUHHA

Did the jacket in the show have epaulettes?

Last edited:
Doesn't appear to have epaulettes, but it does have button detailing on the standing collar. Also appears to have the zipper/hood in the back of the collar as well

I think that there are other makers of M65s other than Alpha and for a cheaper option if another (cheaper) brand can't be found you could always buy one in OD from a surplus store and then dye it black.

Yeah, I want to know that too! He said he was already on his third hand. Did he mean that this new one was his third hand or that he had already been through two other robot hands already?

Yes, there are cheaper options than Alpha, ie Rothco, but Rothco's do have that great a history. If you have a local Army Navy Store should be able to get a M-65 for less than $50 and remove the epaulettes and shoulder buttons.

But from the photo, it looks like it doesn't have the gusseted back and I have yet to see a M-65 with a sealed storm zipper like that so that rules out a cheap knock-off and even a modified Alpha. Too bad his jacket is black because I already have a dark brown leather field jacket.

None of it, however, holds a candle to Fitz going nuts on the monolith. Iain de Caestecker CONSISTENTLY delivers a solid performance. You could see the anguish on his face.

I couldn't agree with you more! It's wonderful that they're giving such depth and development to the characters that aren't so much the focus of the show like this; and it's made all the better having talent like that behind the performances.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back