1:1 Millennium Falcon Cockpit Replica - Group Build

The garage door will be closed at a certain point when the canopy starts. But everything fits as is. It'll make it tough for photos but we've got something big planned!

You're either going to use that shrink ray that you've been squirrelling away for years and finally get a chance to use or you're going cut a hole in the ceiling! :) I'm betting its the shrink ray!

That's awesome! You can really see how massive it's going to be...

Thanks! It's MUCH different in person. The pics don't show the scale of the build!

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome as always !

Thanks, D!

- - - Updated - - -

NSFW! I am literally goose bumped head to toe right now! I foresee a future family road trip!

Hi H,

Thanks so much! We all stood back and collectively smiled. :)

- - - Updated - - -

SOOoooo PRETTY!!! I see your X-mas lights are up too.

Thanks! I'm hoping for some nice Christmas gifts this year! ;)

- - - Updated - - -

That is one heck of a sight! Fantastic job as always.

Hey B,

Thank you for the kind words!

- - - Updated - - -

Incredible! In case I missed it, how are you getting it out of the garage? :)

Hi S,

The entire cockpit comes apart in sections for easy (HA) transport. We've always been able to get everything into one trailer but I think we're closely moving to two!

- - - Updated - - -

I believe that we all have a purposes in life. That we all have talents. Gathered together to do a greater good. Be it for life, work, and charity. May we all live our dreams and making them come true. Inspiration. Bless you all.
-Eric

Hey E,

Thank you for the kind words. Very kind indeed. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely awesome

Hey G,

Thanks! It was a LONG weekend!

- - - Updated - - -

I just had a geekgasm! I'm sorry!

We did too! ;)

The Panels!!! They look Amazing Sofa!!! I almost chocked on my Breakfast scrolling through the last 2 pages haha. You and the group should be really proud, this is by far the most amazing build in my book! Cant wait to see more ;)

The Panels!!! They look Amazing Sofa!!! I almost chocked on my Breakfast scrolling through the last 2 pages haha. You and the group should be really proud, this is by far the most amazing build in my book! Cant wait to see more ;)

Hey MB,

Thanks so much! The team really pulled together and have been pulling off the impossible! Still several more late nights ahead of us. It's been so much fun! :)

- - - Updated - - -

RESPECT, I am astonished by your huge amount of work and the result.

Hi Ray,

Thanks so much. But all the thanks goes to Daniel and Co for making the panels come to life. We stood back from the build last night and thought back to when we decided to go full speed ESB version. I thought those greeblies would never end!

- - - Updated - - -

Sure it's not Shrinky Dinks? (Oops... just dated myself again! LOL)

Shrinky Dinks? DANG! Those were huge in the early 70s! In 4th or 5th grade we used plastic meat containers and shrunk those. That was fun!

- - - Updated - - -

A - bloody - mazing!!!

Thanks L! :)

This whole thing is "SofaKing" awesome, I can't even stand it! Those last few shots of it all lit up seriously got my adrenaline going.

This whole thing is "SofaKing" awesome, I can't even stand it! Those last few shots of it all lit up seriously got my adrenaline going.

Hey T,

LOL Thanks so much! A few of us couldn't contain ourselves either! :) The next few nights should see the rest of the panels all lit and timed to near screen accuracy (fingers crossed)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he's aiming to have the EFFING MILLENNIUM FALCON COCKPIT in his garage more than pleasing, but he's very much accomplishing both!

I'm pretty sure he's aiming to have the EFFING MILLENNIUM FALCON COCKPIT in his garage more than pleasing, but he's very much accomplishing both!

Hey T,

We're aiming a little bit higher than having her just sit in an old dank garage. What kind of person would I be allowing that to happen? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

no words other then "you guys are nuts"

so awesome

Hi MYC,

I couldn't agree more! Thanks so much!

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are so committed to this project , its looking fan-tastic , love you work.

Hi J,

We hope the light at the end of this tunnel isn't a train! Thanks so much for the kind words. :)

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have to defend Greg... he's perfectly capable of filling his own sippy cup with lemonade! :) LOL

I like sippy cups...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back