What is your 'grail' and do you own it?

I'd be happy if I had an accurate captains chair from Star Trek TOS.

i used to know the guy who has the original command chair. Mark and Brian offered him $10,000 on air to buy it. he said no but they could come over and sit in it naked if they wanted to. they replied had he ever let anyone do that? he said nope only me.

My Nick Nitro and Archer expression heads. My source told me these were the master heads for the ones used in the movie. Never seen any of these elsewhere... Took me nearly two years to get them ;-)

Archer angry.jpgArcher cheerful.jpgArcher grin.jpg

Attachments

• Nick straight face.jpg
    Nick straight face.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Nick angry grin.jpg
    Nick angry grin.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Archer straight face.jpg
    Archer straight face.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 80
  • Archer scared.jpg
    Archer scared.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Archer sad.jpg
    Archer sad.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Archer pissed.jpg
    Archer pissed.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 73
I own one of my grails - the Grail Diary, which I fell in love with as a kid when I saw the movie, also it's the prop that got me interested in collecting.

The other grail would be the DeLorean from BTTF2, completely tricked out with all the greeblies.

At the end of the day I want all the things :lol but the DeLorean is the big one.

Still :facepalm waiting for my "most expensive replica yet" since April :( meanwhile this week I purchased aa even more expensive replica/holy grail :love

hdgrail.jpg

I would have to say my grail would be The Ark Of The Covenant. My other Grail is the Aliens Pulse Rifle with a ten hole vent which I built two years ago. If I can build the Ark Ill stop with the props!

My ultimate if i was rich would be an 89 batmobile.

Well if that is where we are going my ultimate Grail is the Tumbler which would obliterate your 89 (89 being my second favorite Batmobile).

Of course if we are going that far my Airwolf would also destroy your 89 and my Tumbler. Then my Falcon would destroy my Airwolf. Then my U.S.S. Excelsior would destroy my Falcon, then my Star Destroyer would destroy my Excelsior.

Actually I want all that stuff and the rest of my Collection on my Star Destroyer. I would say that would cover it.

- - - Updated - - -

I would have to say my grail would be The Ark Of The Covenant. My other Grail is the Aliens Pulse Rifle with a ten hole vent which I built two years ago. If I can build the Ark Ill stop with the props!

I assume you are aware:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1098610/

My grail is Han Solo in Carbonite. I always wanted one so I built it. It pleases me very much to gaze upon it.

63cef0fb-893e-44ea-96b0-3b84d07b6447_zpsktswsxpt.jpg

Photo%20May%2006%207%2025%2041%20PM_zpstkwzzrig.jpg

667dde4f-3654-42af-9d86-fe0cc9f357f2_zpslylnkqzb.jpg

Attachments

• 52eff063-e4af-47fe-b032-4e62c6a020bb_zps12svz546.jpg
    52eff063-e4af-47fe-b032-4e62c6a020bb_zps12svz546.jpg
    598.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 63cef0fb-893e-44ea-96b0-3b84d07b6447_zpsktswsxpt.jpg
    63cef0fb-893e-44ea-96b0-3b84d07b6447_zpsktswsxpt.jpg
    539.8 KB · Views: 86
  • ae08cffe-64a0-450c-b5fb-6c5277e71e60_zpsriv1imna.jpg
    ae08cffe-64a0-450c-b5fb-6c5277e71e60_zpsriv1imna.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 78
  • Floater_zpsbveew0jt.jpg
    Floater_zpsbveew0jt.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 81
Well if that is where we are going my ultimate Grail is the Tumbler which would obliterate your 89 (89 being my second favorite Batmobile).

Of course if we are going that far my Airwolf would also destroy your 89 and my Tumbler. Then my Falcon would destroy my Airwolf. Then my U.S.S. Excelsior would destroy my Falcon, then my Star Destroyer would destroy my Excelsior.

Actually I want all that stuff and the rest of my Collection on my Star Destroyer. I would say that would cover it.

- - - Updated - - -

I assume you are aware:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1098610/

Tumbler and Airwolf :love hells yeah
Slightly out of my budget :lol :lol

Tumbler and Airwolf :love hells yeah
Slightly out of my budget :lol :lol

Yep. Win the lottery (a big one) and I will have the ultimate mancave with a retractable roof for the Airwolf, a Tumbler, an H1 Hummer, a 1970 RT Dodge Charger, and a Kawasaki KLR 650 modded into Streethawk.

My F350 Ford 4x4 Crewcab/longbed in the regular garage.

Word

- - - Updated - - -

Holy crap I forgot about my 8' movie Enterprise A model (kit currently being offered for about 6k) and the original 10' Enterprise E model. Either the original ILM one or have one commissioned. I can't believe I forgot these.

I confess I bought something from the "Antiques Roadshow". That counts, doesn't it?

I have an actual plate that supposedly flew on the Graf Zeppelin. Couldn't afford a full dinner plate, this is more "salad sized". Also have many full sets of 1953 American Airlines (DC-3) Flagship silverware, with TWO very rare pickle/shrimp forks.

I also want a "LOTR" One-Ring, but with the Mordor writing carved deep enough so I can internally light it with orange LED's (who will notice tiny wires running to a wrist battery pack?)...

"Excuse me, did that ring just ...GLOW???"
"Noooo, I think you're just seeing things..."

(If anyone knows where I can get such a ring, I'd be very grateful!)

Last edited:
Oh -- brother has a Delorean. I've fixed a LOT on it. The electronic ignition module -- what would you expect it to cost, $35-$40? NoooOOOooo, it's BOSCH, costs $450! I fixed his with a 75¢ 2N3055 power transistor. Bet he has the only "internal lights rheostat" with a METAL hub (the plastic ones break, his is now handmade aluminum!).

His radio works, made a VERY flexible connector for the cassette door, all lights (AM/FM frequency etc.) work. Helped him replace the clutch line with stainless. Haven't quite gotten the door-lock module functioning, but haven't worked on it for awhile...

Made a solid polycarbonate frame for his leather shift-boot.

...he will NOT allow me to hook up a Flux Capacitor, darnit! ;)

My grail is Han Solo in Carbonite. I always wanted one so I built it. It pleases me very much to gaze upon it.

That is VERY cool -- how did you get such an excellent figure? You're very talented if you sculpted it yourself!
(And you must have a very understanding wife!)

I wonder if you considered making one of the hands --- flexible? Wouldn't it be fun to be showing it off, and your unsuspecting victim suddenly sees one hand TWITCH???

Last edited:
Excellent build...
Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

That is VERY cool -- how did you get such an excellent figure? You're very talented if you sculpted it yourself!
(And you must have a very understanding wife!)

I wonder if you considered making one of the hands --- flexible? Wouldn't it be fun to be showing it off, and your unsuspecting victim suddenly sees one hand TWITCH???

The Han Solo cast is from Kingjawa here on the RPF. I can't say enough good things about this cast. It was reasonably priced, high quality and easy to work with.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back