Blade Runner - PKD Blaster - Origins and LAPD Policy

Just re-discovered the Blade Runner Experience.

I picked up the 5 disk Blue Ray set for less than $ 30 of Amazon. The extra four versions - and nine hours of behind the scene commentary - make for an extrodinary new experience. The richness of seeing the lost scenes, the narative voice over version, and last but not least - the WORKPRINT - leaves me in awe.

Re-experience the magic of Blade Runner :love

I don't have Blue ray yet but i'm aiming for the set in the metal case off amazon at some point. I'd love to make a VK machine to fit in the case. Once you get all the stuff put together and offer the PDF I'll get getting one for my buddy and his BR collection that i buy for every year.

Just re-discovered the Blade Runner Experience.

I picked up the 5 disk Blue Ray set for less than $ 30 of Amazon. The extra four versions - and nine hours of behind the scene commentary - make for an extrodinary new experience. The richness of seeing the lost scenes, the narative voice over version, and last but not least - the WORKPRINT - leaves me in awe.

Re-experience the magic of Blade Runner :love

Do you have the amazon link? I keep getting 15 different sets when I check there.

Do you have the amazon link? I keep getting 15 different sets when I check there.

Here is the link I used:

Amazon.com: Blade Runner (Five-Disc Complete Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]: Harrison Ford, Sean Young, Rutger Hauer, Edward James Olmos, Ridley Scott: Movies & TV

It includes all five disks and the nine hours of additional material. The different versions and deleted scenes make it worthwhile. There is an addtional scene with Deckard visiting Holden in the ICU - and talking frankly about the replicants. The naration version and the first WORKPRINT !! The background/making of sections included the design and building of the sets. :love

Last edited:
Blade Runner is one film that resurfaces year after year with new fan produced tributes - The PKD Blaster is constant being interpreted by different artists and collectors - I just picked the Rubber Cast version from japan - love it. The prospects of a Blade Runner sequel are in discussion with Ridley Scott. These are exciting times!

Gordon DeckardBlasterInBoxLorez.jpg hjhh7.JPG

While taking a look at BAD WOLF's new Blade Runner Patrolman Holster - I rediscovered my own post on the LAPD Policy for use of force and BLADE RUNNER units. I wish Ridley Scott would get on a sequel !!!

Gordon

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back