MCL34N's Amazing Spidey- 1 Year Later (New Pics Bottom of 29)

Re: MCL34N's WIP Amazing Spidey Costume (Pic Heavy)

I have seen some reebok running shoes which seems they use the same technic, a rubbery pattern over a stretchy material, This seems very hard to duplicate

GFollano

Another quick update, just testing the colors I'm using for the files. Honeycomb sizes don't match up right and it's sloppy, but it's just a test.

545790_917838242829_18812244_39073682_880524477_n.jpg

That's wicked! It is a little bit sloppy as you said but if that's only a quick test I'm sure your suit'll be bitchin'.

That looks.......Amazing lol :lol Greatwork, i love the dedication to the project!!

I guess no one can say Peter Parker couldn't make that himself. You did.

its not like he couldnt.
but i think he wouldnt sit there with a light table and spandex, painstakingly painting on the pattern with puff paint :D

Ha! That's actually another one of the reasons I started this project. I read an argument on a forum that there was no way someone could make the suit on their own, so I wanted to try it. I mean come on, the kid is impressing scientists with his formulas and making web shooters but it's his costume that isn't feasible? But then while working on this I found myself agreeing with eye of sauran, no hero would obses over how his suit "looks", It would be a lot more about practicality , like Batman Begins. But the red and blue suit is classic Spiderman, so they couldn't take too many liberties.

Parker would probably make a little gizmo to apply the pattern.

But he obsesses all the time! That's the basis of Peter Parker/Spider-man!

there is its called a silk screen. and im planing on doin that with taylormcmanus. hope it turns out well dude keep up the good work! cant wait to see more.

UPDATE!!!: After looking and looking at the blue part of the suit. I have concluded that it is an entirely different material than the red and stitched together at the seams, covered with webs. Its a shinier patterned material. I know I've seen it before but can't think of what

Last edited:

Here's some set pics I'm sure you've all seen. I just thought that you can see the different materials between red and blue better in them. I could be wrong. Martin Sheen Comments Briefly On The Amazing Spider-Man; More New Set Photos Of Suit!

And am I the only one who see's actual heavy duty like biking gloves just Spideyd up a bit?
http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-conten...reboot-gloves-and-artificial-web-shooters.jpg
http://www.singletracks.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/remedyg2.jpg

It's an invisible zipper... You can see the zipper head on those pics off the close up of his web shooters from the trailer :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back