Harry Potter Collection Photos

Haha Thanks, I haven't been making many props lately so i figured i'd work on the display.....but I about to finish putting together a Fizzing whizbees package; just looking for an appropriate model to use for the candies inside

Last edited:
Found a new display from a store nearby to put the stuff in...it kind of had a potter like look to it

51297455.jpg

Here are a few pictures from some of my HP decor collections. You can see more if you click on my personal Album folders on this site. Just finished the Charm Your Own Cheese book recently, which I'll post pic of later.

Thanks! and PotionMistress that's a really nice collection! I really like those books in the second photo

Sweet collections guys! they look fabulous. Wish I was as productive as you! Or that I knew to spend my money right haha. Here's my small collection, though it's growing, and I'm hoping to pick some more things at the studio tour in March. If the shop will meet my expectations that is. Anyways, here it is.

(so okay this more of a harry potter themed desk than a collection :p)

New project I'm finishing up for my collection...which will take a while. I've been adding fur to my Monster Book of Monster's replica made by Hotshot. He did an AMAZING job with the sculpt and I wanted hair on mine like in the films, so I prepped it first with darker paint and am slowly attaching clumps of fur to it!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back