TDKR- The Definitive Bane Costume Thread...

Great minds think alike!

tumblr_m844wnjb9c1qehl11o1_500.jpg

Oh sick!!!!! Ya I'm thinking just use a respirator without all the head gear. It's a take on the outfit, any way. Btw, I love this forum. I'm so glad I stumbled across it on my bane costume research :)

Or just get the armor from either of them then go with banepants for the pants and coat?

I've been thinking the same as this - but the vest looks like it would still need a lot of work to be screen accurate, but it would at least make a potentially decent starting point

Yah i think the armor for either costumebase or colorsuits would be the best part of the entire set. The pants is a bit light and the coat is definitely the wrong shade, but its a good price though....

If you compare the costumebase option to the banepants/costumebase combination, its a $200 difference... Might roll the dice on the cheaper option instead... I mean, its not screen accurate but it will do.

Hi there, for those in need, I just talked to Bill from banepants and he will be doing another final run of the pants soon.

Hey all... just joined this site and I also am putting together a Bane costume.... will post some pics of what is done...once I figure out how to on here...lol..... still looking for the coat... the pants and the boots. ANy suggestions or ideas would be most appreciated... if any have anything for sale as well...please let me know...THANKS!!

LOL... thanks a lot man..really been hoping to pull this off good and do the character justice. Waiting for the pants to come in....got them from Banepants.com... will be putting together some full costume pics real soon as the pants are the only thing missing at the moment. Def NOT 100% movie accurate all the way around...but I think about 90%... I'm real happy with how its looking and the reactions I am getting from people..plus my savings account thanks me as that extra 10% accuracy could have cost quite a bit of money! lol. Still also considering the long bomber coat as well.... tho not sure yet on that. would come in handy when I take my kids out in full getup on halloween tho...

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back