TDKR- The Definitive Bane Costume Thread...

Ha! That's where we all hang out!
:c)

sidebyside.jpg

dossous.jpg

Hey guys, I'm currently working on my own Bane costume. I'm looking for some high res or at least decent pics of the front and back of the vest if anyone has any.

Thanks Ultraeye, I'll probably be working on other Bane costume version in the upcoming year but I really like what I did with this one. sometimes small uncostly details are better than spending huge amount of money on exact replica stuff.

Thanks Ultraeye, I'll probably be working on other Bane costume version in the upcoming year but I really like what I did with this one. sometimes small uncostly details are better than spending huge amount of money on exact replica stuff.

Then you would hate to hear what I am paying to have exact 100% screen accurate pants made is costing me :lol

Then you would hate to hear what I am paying to have exact 100% screen accurate pants made is costing me :lol

Not saying I would never do it though, but this year I thought choosing a different look from what other people going for Bane were doing would help. For example, there is a DCS vest for sale on the web for like 115$ and it's not that close to beeing accurate. Striped were wrong and logo too. I made mine myself and it cost me about 25$

Not saying I would never do it though, but this year I thought choosing a different look from what other people going for Bane were doing would help. For example, there is a DCS vest for sale on the web for like 115$ and it's not that close to beeing accurate. Striped were wrong and logo too. I made mine myself and it cost me about 25$

I am a firm believer in you pay for what you get with certain items BUT my first version of boots I made for about $75 and I sold them for $300 effectively paying for custom ones that are way more accurate!

Hey guys, new to the forum, but I already have a critical piece... the mask! (thanks to Ironhide26 for being an awesome ebayer!).

Anyway, I really like the colorsuits pants (unless someone has a better option)... but I'm not completely sold on the vest... does anyone have pictures of it in person? There's some things that are pretty spot on about it, and some that aren't... and it appears very shiny (I guess because of flash photography) on all of their site's pictures.

Thanks guys... fyi... im already becoming bane... 8 weeks in the gym, transforming everything about myself... my punishment must be more severe!

Hey guys, I'm almost done making a Bane mask from non-drying clay, and I was planning on doing the molding out of plaster bandages, then later fill the mold with latex. As I'm coming to an end to the mask, I've become very unsecure about plaster bandages will make a good mold. I have worked my ass off on this mask, and I don't want that to be for nothing. I can put up a pic later on how far I've come on the mask. But what I really need is an advice or an oppinion on making the mold.
Responses greatly appreciated :)

Find some hydracal or ultracal if you're going the latex route. You can use plaster bandages as a backing material but it will not give you a nice surface right on top of your model.

Hey all. I enjoy looking ath the costumes in this forum. I got into making a bane mask 4 years ago for my brother. I started making other versions because I saw ppl really liked it. Check out the Graphix Monster Bane mask. The MARK III, its the 3rd and final version I made.

Even made an opening for 'PARTY TIME'

See more photos at the Facebook page, click here

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back