TDKR- The Definitive Bane Costume Thread...

Brianpettit

Not sure if this thread already exists but I didn't see one on a search.

I won't be doing this costume. No where big enough to pull it off but I am sure someone is.

I was looking at the pictures on this site...
The Dark Knight Rises Set Photos

I think Bane's pants are Crye Precision's GEN 1 Combat Pants...

Bane's Pants...
http://www.onlinemovieshut.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/the-dark-knight-rises-set-photos.jpg

http://www.onlinemovieshut.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/the-dark-knight-rises-photos.jpg

COMBATSHIRTPANTS3.JPG

You can see the full side zip and pockets match up. They also have that pocket retention strap. Crye made these in camo, green khaki and black like they do now.

These might be hard to come by as they don't make this pattern anymore.

Not sure if anyone cares. I just though I would share.

Brian

Last edited:
I thought Bane was supposed to be MASSIVE...like heads taller than Batman.

I actually could pull off that costume though; next year at least. I'm 6', shave my head and and have a 52" chest. Just need to work out the arms more and trim the waist some.

Thanks for the reference pics.

Looks great, thanks for starting up the thread. I've seen these pants, but haven't been able to find them in black or anyone that would do them in black.

Ha, i'm guessing this thread is dead, but thought I"d give it another shot. I wondered if anyone would be able to source out that brand or type of tubing used on the bane mask.

just had a quick question what kind of jacket is Bane wearing in the stills it kind of looks like a suede jacket with wool lining but I can't be sure can some body post a reply on this
Thanks.

Have you seen the diets and workouts Tom Hardy did/has done for Bronson and TDKR? Only took him like 2 months to get massive?!

Have you seen the diets and workouts Tom Hardy did/has done for Bronson and TDKR? Only took him like 2 months to get massive?!

Don't be shocked to think that actors aren't on small amounts of doctor prescribed steroids, such as testosterone injections. It's more common than you think. I don't want to turn this into a steroid debate, just pointing it out. I have never been high or drunk in my life and live a relatively healthy lifestyle, but I see nothing wrong with taking small amounts of steroids. It's actually pretty healthy when not abused and done right. The media bastardizes it.

A common side effect of testosterone shots. Acne on the back.
287670_2315979817866_1200575734_32810561_4180138_o.jpg

Last edited:
Very interested in Bane myself as well. I love what they have done with him making him an international criminal master mind. I have a thread dedicated to GI Joe 2 movie for Roadblock and the pants are about the same. I had a member here drop me a wonderful link to the real deal albeit expensive.

Crye Precision

Hope this helps and I look forward to more. Especially the vest and jacket.

Ha, i'm guessing this thread is dead, but thought I"d give it another shot. I wondered if anyone would be able to source out that brand or type of tubing used on the bane mask.

Search Gotham fx bane mask dude! They have recreated it pretty damn well!

Sure Selman wouldn't mind pointing you in the right direction!

Sure glad some people are resuscitating this thread :)
Really hope alof of these items can either be identified (boots, leather glove, vest, coat, pants) or will be created like the joker items. Also looking forward to guys here taking a crack at the mask.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back