TDKR- The Definitive Bane Costume Thread...

Quote:GCFX, its a neo-prene that has bumps/texture and and quite grey..this will be replaced ASAP

Thanks I was actually interested for my wife's blackwidow.

Well they are using regular fashion type materials, very light weight. The real vest is cordura and made to actual tactical vest specs. The SIQ vest does have the correct materials for strapping but thats one of the easier things to get. It looks really nice just it could be done a little better with materials

I'm keeping my eye out. Well I sold my original mask so hopefully the new one gets announced soon. Once I have a new mask I'll probably start on the rest of my 2.0 costume.

Have you seen the diets and workouts Tom Hardy did/has done for Bronson and TDKR? Only took him like 2 months to get massive?!

I actually facepalmed from your comment Josh2112. Yes he worked out alot and have a very high protein diet, but if you don't want to be blinded by being in love with movie stars and not wanting to face the truth, you will understand that Tom was on a heavy (loading phase) of Dbol or S250 due to the large amount of water weight that he is causing around. I imagine he also took some HGH due to his large gut in one of the scene in the movie.

So don't be blinded by the truth as to what actors actually do to get the job ;)

I actually facepalmed from your comment Josh2112. Yes he worked out alot and have a very high protein diet, but if you don't want to be blinded by being in love with movie stars and not wanting to face the truth, you will understand that Tom was on a heavy (loading phase) of Dbol or S250 due to the large amount of water weight that he is causing around. I imagine he also took some HGH due to his large gut in one of the scene in the movie.

So don't be blinded by the truth as to what actors actually do to get the job ;)

I think we are all in a agreeing that if someone wanted you for a part and you needed to get huge in 2 months we would all take HGH to get bigger OR would you pass up 10 Million dollars?

there is an interesting read in the new dark knight trilogy art book about the mask and the vest....guess the vest was made from pieces of tent, leather for the plates and foam underneath...

Wow, I am sure the bast tan was cordura but I wonder what piece of the tent was used. I figured the plates were leather and foam.

If I recall that was the website that was using Banpants coat as their product picture and then sending the coat pictured instead. Someone on Superherohype got it it expecting the Banepants coat and felt very disappointed and ripped off.

i think this whould be i good coat! looks pretty accurate to me, going to order mine when i vigured out the size :p

$(KGrHqZHJ!4E8+hp(UW,BP,EfPgO(!~~60_12.JPG

and this site sells it also but the guy on ebay told me this is not a site you want to deal with even when the price is that low

http://www.celebsclothing.com/products/The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Distressed-Coat.html

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back