Vader reveal parts?

spidermale

Does anyone know what the cables inside the jaw were? the braided metal cables? Also the metal cables on the outside of the upper part running past the dental expanders up into the top of the mask? And while im thinking about it, how can I get those tubes on the left and right side of the jaw where your ears are...they look like vacuum cleaner hoses but squashed flat? Let me know if Im not being descriptive enough, I dont have the pictures in front of me.

<div class='quotetop'>(MasterVader @ Sep 2 2006, 09:23 AM) [snapback]1311696[/snapback]</div>
Does anyone know what the cables inside the jaw were? the braided metal cables? Also the metal cables on the outside of the upper part running past the dental expanders up into the top of the mask? And while im thinking about it, how can I get those tubes on the left and right side of the jaw where your ears are...they look like vacuum cleaner hoses but squashed flat? Let me know if Im not being descriptive enough, I dont have the pictures in front of me.
[/b]

No one can help me? No one knows the answer to this? Did I do something wrong?

I don't know the answer to this but, you may want to give this question a few days for people to respond.
Weekends can be quiet around here, especially a long weekend and Convention time as well, I'm sure someone here may be able to assist you with this when they get a chance to log in.

<div class='quotetop'>(MasterVader @ Sep 3 2006, 02:55 PM) [snapback]1312345[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(MasterVader @ Sep 2 2006, 09:23 AM) [snapback]1311696[/snapback]
[/b]

No one can help me? No one knows the answer to this? Did I do something wrong?
[/b][/quote]

No one to my knowledge has yet identified the exact found objects you're looking for, although the internal braided metal pieces may very well be types of 'braided ground strap'

..such as these:
http://www.amgndsys.com/CUSTOM.HTM (scroll down to the part labelled 'D').

As to the flattened hoses, the hunt's still on for the exact item but natty15d made some very nice resin repros a while ago, you could try him although I think he may have sold his moulds by now.

Jeremy

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back