Supernatural EMF detector

ok, new theory.

I looked at a screencapture from episode 10 season one (bluray rip). The text on the meter reads 'electro magnetic'. The text in the red section reads 'danger' i wouldn't be surprised if that panel was custom made and put in a regular voltmeter.

ok, new theory.

I looked at a screencapture from episode 10 season one (bluray rip). The text on the meter reads 'electro magnetic'. The text in the red section reads 'danger' i wouldn't be surprised if that panel was custom made and put in a regular voltmeter.

Nice work. And yeh, that sounds likely with regards to custom made...

2 more shots and a pic with parts i ID-ed sofar
emf1.jpg

emf2.jpg

emfparts.jpg

THE best visual reference to date.

The toggle switch on the bottom, could it be one of these with the metal plate removed?

34c31b.jpg

ok..let's keep the progress going.....I know I'd be up for a replica...track down anymore parts? I'm just not that good with electronics I'm afraid...guns,knives..etc..I can track down...but electronics parts....afraid not.....:unsure

Any news on this...really hoping so..Friday is this seasons finale so gonna be needing something new of Supernatural to get me thru....hoping someone will get hungry and run on this. REALLY WISHED I kne electronics better or I would.

Finding the accurate gauge is a pain, haven't found one that is 100% correct, Also breaking my mind over the last component in the middle on the bottom. Looks like part of a turnable dialswitch or resistor, but haven''t found anything close

Feels like this project has lost steam.... :confused Hope it can be built right and accurate with all the bells and whistles.....FINGERS CROSSED!

I dont think that it would be too hard to make a static replica..... just glue and piece a ton of electrical stuff together......

but a screen accurate with sounds and lights is what I'm talking about...acap...as close as possible...:love

Yeh, it's gotta have at least the lights.. :)

I'm still hoping to pull this project off, but just not had much free time lately to get down to some electrical stores to do some searching...hopefully soon though.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back