My Static BTTF TCD Keypad

Fluxcapacitor

My latest Keypad build. This is the keypad that sits under the Time Circuits Readouts that sit on the center console of the Time Machine in Back To The Future. This was cast off an original TRW keypad. The lens', outer housing, and inner keypad housing are all cast from an original. The buttons are pulled from a security keypad and placed into the inner housing. The lighting circuit can be completely removed as one piece.

Doug, I just found this post of yours. Better late than never.

You do some nice work. I have brought many of these from you in the past few years. You might think of placing a small beeper to activate when a button is pressed and a small playback module to simulate the BTTF TCD sound when the enter button is pressed. Just throwing suggestions out there. Keep up the good work.

Haven't made one of these in a long time. Wish I had a source for the 10 key keypads and I could make one as you suggest. Thanks for the kudos.

Any chance you could re-upload those pictures, Fluxcapacitor? You know, for those of us who weren't here 5 years ago? :)

Thanks!
ElectroDFW
aka David M.
aka Marty McFly Dallas Cosplay

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back