Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

TBH I'm feeling like I got off lightly after catching up on this thread . My lights are fine and I got blue tint on the el sides

dang, your shipping went well the second time @001FAB. I paid on the 22nd july and still haven't received mine. :(
ordered mine of july 28th and just got QC pics 2 days ago.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 164
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Well if i'd be you guys i would be happy because it "seems" like the last produced shoes got a more tinted sole so ... It was maybe worth the wait ;)

When I called "Rebecca" out on sending pictures of 2 different pair of shoes (and sending her photos pointing out the different splatter patterns) her response was:

"hello, they are same pair, our guys take pics for you. it is because they take pics in different angle."

Ha! Reminds me of the time I bought a red baseball bat from a Chinese eBay seller and they shipped me a silver one. When I sent them pics of the wrong color bat, the guy said it was the "lighting." These people are hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I can tell you that gogoyeezy will ship items.
Yes, they send shoes, but not V1. Even if they're on the website and not mentioned as soldout :/

This was a white pair that I masked up and spray painted with car interior vinyl dye. The paint is cool in that nothing takes it off except acetone and it dries to wearable finish in less than 1min. It is a good idea to let them set up for at least an hour though.
Image 1 is the same shoes spray painted grey with a reflective tape swoosh and original black/white soles.
This stuff looks great but I realize that the V1 you've painted is not made out of fabric but a vinyl or leather... Am I right ?
If so, I won't be able to use this on my fabric.

My shoes came in yesterday...and I and in love! They're not perfect, but holding them in my hands for the first time, then wearing them made me feel like I was a kid again, watching BTTF2 for the first time again. So here's a short review of my shoes/ experience.

The Good: these things arrived SO fast. They came exactly a week after I ordered them. I tended to wake up to emails from the after sale email address, I'd respond to them from bed, then I'd have a new response by the next night, which likely sped things up a bit. It took 2 days to get my QC photos, and even though there were some things I noticed, I had them send them. I intend to wear these shoes, so I'm not expecting them to stay immaculate.

These things are INCREDIBLY solidly build. They spare no glue in putting these together, so I didn't feel the needs to baby them right out of the box. The detailing on them is great, and my splatter is a fairly good match for the RDs. The fabric in pictures looks much more heavily lined than is seen in person, so these things really look like the Real Deal when you're not just staring at pictures of them. And the issues I saw in the pictures are much less visible in person as well. Remember, when you are looking at pictures, you can keep zooming in to find all the faults, but generally in real life you'll never be closer than army's length away.

These things look and feel amazing. If no one told you they were knockoffs, I'm not sure you'd ever know. (And the box really seals that deal)

The Bad: the charging ports are VERY hard to access and takes some careful effort to get them plugged in. There are also small quality control issues that exist on these, there is splatter under the paint on the rear logo. (and I'm not talking about the "nipples" that exist on the RDs) Both shoes have slight issues with fabric not being distributed properly around the toe, causing bunching on a side. Normally I'd say this is something we could fix, but like I said, these things are glued REALLY well, so the opportunity to take them apart feels minimal without risking ruining them. There is some glue apparent around some of the edges, but you don't see that unless you get close, and a few raw edges (like the strap or the leather on the thumb pulls) are a TAD rough. The button in on shoe is very difficult to find and can take 10-20 presses to find it. (Though I'm getting better at finding it) finally the box is warped and the poster is folded poorly, with the band sort of crumpled up, and the license plate scraped and scratched.

I refolded the poster in the correct way as best I could, flattened the band as much as I could, taped it together, then put the license plate inside. And that improved it significantly. I'll likely add a copy of the disc that came with the RDs to make it that much better.

Overall: the negatives don't detract from the positives enough for me, and the fact that I am holding what looks and feels to be THE shoe I've wanted all these years more than makes up for any shortcomings. I may try to replace the switches in my shoes at some point and possibly reprint the soles, but for right now they are perfect.

I'd rate my shoes and overall experience as an 87/100 and if I ever have a spare $600 to spend in the near future, I'd buy these again!

(Note: typed on my iPad that likes to replace my words with ridiculous ones, so excuse any typos)

I'll post pictures soon!

-Nick

I refolded the poster in the correct way as best I could, flattened the band as much as I could, taped it together, then put the license plate inside. And that improved it significantly. I'll likely add a copy of the disc that came with the RDs to make it that much better.
Do you know what was on the disc that came with the RDs? I've always wondered, but was never able to find anything online about it.

I have to agree with whoever said it the other day...its pretty clear that "David" isn't manufacturing these shoes. He probably doesn't have any/much control over changes. I think the "changes" people have seemed to notice so far is just coincidence. I believe the soles just appear to be more "icy" just because they were manufactured sooner, and haven't really started to degrade yet.

It's great to see more people selling these shoes, although I tend to shy away from .ru sites. The kickssofire does look promising though, since their photos/video looks legit. I am fine paying an extra $100 right now ordering from someone I know ships, and who so far seems to resolve issues with shoes/orders.

Do you know what was on the disc that came with the RDs? I've always wondered, but was never able to find anything online about it.
It was a video about the shoes. It's one of the videos you can find on YouTube actually. I don't have the link handy, but I'll dig it up if I can find it. I don't actually know if it was a DVD or a CD. I'd guess DVD, Jedifyfe, do you know?

-Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
And this site sells them for $509 shipped. Hmmm
http://www.pickyourkicks.ru/back-to-the-future-2-nike-air-mag-grey-p-100323.html
If these are legitimate, and unless "David" actually makes good changes to the shoes, we should buy from this site.
The kickssofire does look promising though, since their photos/video looks legit. I am fine paying an extra $100 right now ordering from someone I know ships, and who so far seems to resolve issues with shoes/orders.
Compare the photos between the two sites. They are exactly the same. I'm only going to buy from sneakerahead.co, until someone is brave enough to order from another site. Also, look at the size logo. The size appears to be a 9.5 (I'm not 100% sure, but it is definitely a .5 of something), which is odd, considering the only size from sneakerahead.co that doesn't have the correct size written in with marker, is 8.

Last edited:
This stuff looks great but I realize that the V1 you've painted is not made out of fabric but a vinyl or leather... Am I right ?
If so, I won't be able to use this on my fabric.

The paint is for car interiors which includes fabric. Yes, I have painted fabric with this stuff and it works.

Even has AUD on the site which makes them $650UAD. Shipping is extra I think.

And this site sells them for $509 shipped. Hmmm
http://www.pickyourkicks.ru/back-to-the-future-2-nike-air-mag-grey-p-100323.html
If these are legitimate, and unless "David" actually makes good changes to the shoes, we should buy from this site.

My virus filter flagged that one as having malware.

AFAIK the disc just had the adds we saw back in 2011.

I have to agree with whoever said it the other day...its pretty clear that "David" isn't manufacturing these shoes. He probably doesn't have any/much control over changes. I think the "changes" people have seemed to notice so far is just coincidence. I believe the soles just appear to be more "icy" just because they were manufactured sooner, and haven't really started to degrade yet.

It's great to see more people selling these shoes, although I tend to shy away from .ru sites. The kickssofire does look promising though, since their photos/video looks legit. I am fine paying an extra $100 right now ordering from someone I know ships, and who so far seems to resolve issues with shoes/orders.

Agreed. After YouTubing the way these companies make parts, no way are these all "David's" work. Once factory would probably just make soles and they would turning them out in the 1000s.

- - - Updated - - -

It was a video about the shoes. It's one of the videos you can find on YouTube actually. I don't have the link handy, but I'll dig it up if I can find it. I don't actually know if it was a DVD or a CD. I'd guess DVD, @Jedifyfe, do you know?

-Nick

The disc was supposed to be a Blu-ray, but I seriously doubt it was. DVD-Rs are also blue.

WOW! Even my worst DIY sock toe never wrinkled that much!

Attachments

• 13934851_879589943065_3944813155267550568_n.jpg
    13934851_879589943065_3944813155267550568_n.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 223
This pair looks really odd to me...something just doesn't look right. Is it a really small size or something? The clear sole looks huge.
It's a size 8. Those are mine...so I'm not sure why Cavx is posting the picture.

@cavx: the reason the wrinkles look so defined is because light was coming in from an oblique angle emphasizing folds and wrinkles. It's also the reason I didn't yet post pictures here since that shot doesn't represent the shoes as they really look and I've been out and about and unable to take more shots yet.

-Nick

They might need to add dart cuts around the toebox so it folds into sole better, otherwise the top of the toebox bulges and/or wrinkles like that

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back