Han Solo Ep 7 costume

CONGRATS, Sevv...
Hoping you'll share some photos with us :) (as well as some details about your jacket -like size, choice of leather, that kinda' thing)
PLEASE show us!

Had the pleasure of wearing Sevv's one today during a test fit. The jacket is beautifully made... and smells great! lol
(I'll leave Sevv to add more info, post any pics, etc)

10296445_10208270298854795_2272069494967735331_o.jpg

Just in time for the Friday show. These are the 1100mah but I padded the inside of the pouch.

So I got my Han solo jacket from Indy today. I'm sure this is no surprise to anyone but the jacket is amazing. I dont know how the guy does it. I'll post pictures up tomorrow.

So... I'm curious; do we have any good leads as to exactly what kind of leather was used on the one Ford wears?

LOL I may have just discovered the unexpected Answer to my own question:

*Possible Spoiler*

I was just looking through the Force Awakens Visual Dictionary and on the page with Solo's Info it points to his JACKET and indicates "NERF-Leather Jacket" LOL

You've gotta shave the scruffy hair ALL the way off (don't even leave the suede-like stubble on it) in order to get down to the beautiful hide beneath ;)

Gotta ask: What's with the vertical lines at the top of the left shoulder? I don't see that detail in any of the available pics.

Looks GREAT, Chuck!
Do you mind me asking what leather you went with for yours?

Magnoli, while re-watching the movie, to My eyes it seems like Solo's Force Awakens jacket (much like Indy's Raiders jacket) seems designed to sit a bit HIGH in the back...
Is that something you're naturally working into the cut of Your design, or is that something that you'd be doing for Clients on a case-by-case 'Upon Request' kinda' basis?

Thats all Magnoli guys a jacket whisperer haha. The weathering looks more pronounced in the pictures then it does in person. Very light distressing along the seams I really love how it came out

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back