Han Solo Ep 7 costume

...seems designed to sit a bit HIGH in the back...

Not sure exactly what you mean, but as these are made-to-measure, the sizing is as provided by the customer. So, for example, if you wanted the back length to be a little shorter than the front, you just need to provide two different measurements.

Thats all Magnoli guys a jacket whisperer haha. The weathering looks more pronounced in the pictures then it does in person. Very light distressing along the seams I really love how it came out

Yeah, Magnoli definitely a Beautiful Job with the distressing... Looks GREAT

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure exactly what you mean, but as these are made-to-measure, the sizing is as provided by the customer. So, for example, if you wanted the back length to be a little shorter than the front, you just need to provide two different measurements.

That answers it, actually... Thanks! :):thumbsup

Anyone have any ideas on the other parts of the costume? Boots, pants, or shirt? I have a pair of Dickies slim fit pants that I used for the premiere. I could see if I could get a pin tuck added. Still at a complete loss on the boots. Has anyone ever gotten black boots (which are easier to find than brown) and tried to strip and re-dye them?

Anyone have any ideas on the other parts of the costume? Boots, pants, or shirt? I have a pair of Dickies slim fit pants that I used for the premiere. I could see if I could get a pin tuck added. Still at a complete loss on the boots. Has anyone ever gotten black boots (which are easier to find than brown) and tried to strip and re-dye them?

We'll be adding the pants and shirt to our site in a couple of weeks. We're also working on the boots as well... stay tuned!

Sounds awesome! Unfortunately I doubt I'll be able to afford any pieces from you, so the hunt continues for something a bit more affordable (but probably less accurate, I know.)

Just added our EpVII "Solo Shirt" to our website:

extra-image-1712.jpg

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/solo-shirt-shirts-p-659.html

And yes, I know he doesn't have a Corellian Bloodstripe in TFA... but he should have.

Wow. The Magnoli jacket looks amazing. A little pricey seeing as how I just bought the Anovos TK armor and am working on another Boba Fett at the same time. Has anyone had any experience with some of the cheaper options out there?

http://www.angeljackets.com/product...2EWuc_hPEg-rX3kf3Ab4sp3Ti5zxnl5Yl5BoCxHDw_wcB

http://americanleatherjacket.com/St...x-kVfyAZsvTYqwlrI4H90qiTcz5xvlg0KNxoCQJ_w_wcB

It always makes me nervous when they don't picture the product.

Last question, does anyone have the dimensions for the three greeblies on the left breast? My 3D printers are bored and want something to make.

Mark

Hey man!

I'm just starting the first run of my Han Solo jackets, they are a little bit more expensive than those ones, but I think you'll find that the quality and accuracy is better ;)

Danny

Wow. The Magnoli jacket looks amazing. A little pricey seeing as how I just bought the Anovos TK armor and am working on another Boba Fett at the same time. Has anyone had any experience with some of the cheaper options out there?

http://www.angeljackets.com/product...2EWuc_hPEg-rX3kf3Ab4sp3Ti5zxnl5Yl5BoCxHDw_wcB

http://americanleatherjacket.com/St...x-kVfyAZsvTYqwlrI4H90qiTcz5xvlg0KNxoCQJ_w_wcB

It always makes me nervous when they don't picture the product.

Last question, does anyone have the dimensions for the three greeblies on the left breast? My 3D printers are bored and want something to make.

Mark

I have the angel jacket and it's ok but not costume accurate, I just wanted it for everyday wear so not an issue for the price

Edit: closures were Velcro have removed them

Last edited:
Hey man!

I'm just starting the first run of my Han Solo jackets, they are a little bit more expensive than those ones, but I think you'll find that the quality and accuracy is better ;)

Danny

Hey Danny,

Details? Cost? Time frame?

Thanks for the reply.

Mark

Found this company, matchless in the UK expensive but nice they are asking 1500.0 U.S. Any one heard of them?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 175
Hey Danny,

Details? Cost? Time frame?

Thanks for the reply.

Mark

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the direct link to the run here but here are a couple of pics of the jacket:

attachment.php

attachment.php

It's 100% brown aged leather, we are getting it made just for us so it shines to black in different light. It's just 345 USD plus 35 for shipping. What do you think?

Danny

- - - Updated - - -

Oops, just saw your post, thanks!

Found this company, matchless in the UK expensive but nice they are asking 1500.0 U.S. Any one heard of them?

Matchless is an official licensee who created a full line of "inspired by" Star Wars jackets and vests. They are all loose interpretations of the originals and not accurate reproductions.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back