Firefly
WKRP in Cincinnati
Tenspeed and Brownshoe
Amazing Stories
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
Almost Anything Goes
Police Squad!
Star Trek

Okay, a lot of my favorites have already been mentioned. Here are a few that haven't been.

Meadowlands (Cape Wrath)
The Middle Man
Wonder Falls
The 4400
Every good super hero cartoon on Cartoon Network, especially Justice League/Justice League Unlimited
Kolchak
Odyssey 5
Fringe (because it's worth repeating)

They've already been mentioned but...

Space: Above and Beyond (ended on a cliffhanger).

Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles (again, a cliffhanger however I guess you could say it was an "ending" from a certain point of view).

Star Trek: TNG (I would have loved at least a couple of more seasons, however the finale was brilliant).

War of the Worlds (first season was great, however after the second... it deserved to be cancelled).

M*A*S*H* (Really? It could have gone on forever! :D)

Kevin

I agree the first season of the War Of The Worlds show was great. I don't think they even bothered putting season 2 on dvd it's so bad lol
Ghost in the shell: Stand alone complex. I mean sure the studio and writers are back with a prequel but it looks like the crappy movies they did of GIS and not the style they used before.

Greatest American Hero
Larry Sanders
Mr Show
SOAP
The Office ( With Steve Carrell)
The Incredibly Strange Film Show

Star Trek Enterprise

Definitely. It really started to hit a stride. Would have loved a few more seasons.

Star Trek

Agreed! A few more seasons of TOS would have been very interesting indeed!

Star Trek: TNG (I would have loved at least a couple of more seasons, however the finale was brilliant)

While not cancelled TNG was the first finale I ever watched and left genuinely sad that there wouldn't be any more. They definitely left before they overstayed their welcome though. I'm not sure you could ask more of any series. :thumbsup

Rome
I.T. Crowd

Yes and yes! I thought they ended Rome very well but I loved that show. IT Crowd was great as well, I could have gone for more of that!

Another one for me, Blackadder. They still had a few seasons in them I think!

Oringinal BSG, that easily could have continued for a few more season. the writing was catching up with the potential. IT definitely would have rocked in Season 2 (Galactica 1980 was NOT season 2 lol)

Firefly

Farscape

Another one for me, Blackadder. They still had a few seasons in them I think!

CHISWICK!!! FRESH HORSES!!!!!!

I swear that BRIAN BLESSED is the greatest speaker of all time.

And yes, I put his name in all caps. It's a law of the universe that his name must be in all caps.

Seriously, it's #3 on the list...

Universal Laws:
1) What goes up, must come down.
2) Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
3) BRIAN BLESSED's name must always be fully capitalized.
4) To err is human, but an idi0t bhehid a keebord cAn R34LLY mUCk things uP!

Lonesome Dove- The Outlaw Years.
I second Clone Wars, Freaks and Geeks, and Firefly

The kid in me could have watched more Johnny Sokko and Man from Atlantis and Whiz Kids. It is entirely possible that those shows were all horrible though.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back