Destiny - Hawkmoon 3D Printing Model

HalifaxReplicas

Hey RPF,

I've started a model for rapid prototyping a Hawkmoon! I'll post up progress as I make it here. I'm designing it to be broken down into parts, to help with printing and finishing. Currently the assembly sits at 7 pieces.

Photoshop 1.JPGPhotoshop 2.JPGSolidworks 1.JPGSolidworks 2.JPGuntitled.73.jpguntitled.72.jpguntitled.69.jpguntitled.68.jpguntitled.66.jpguntitled.65.jpgCapture.JPGuntitled.74.jpg

Not trying to be buzzkill but I was wondering if you knew there where two models all ready available for free on myminifactory?

Really cool 3D modeling. Nice and sharp. Looking forward to further progress.
Thanks! Well you've got your wish. I've done a bit more and here it is.

Not trying to be buzzkill but I was wondering if you knew there where two models all ready available for free on myminifactory?
Ehh, no worries. Yeah, I've seen those, but I'm keen to challenge myself and try and get a super snazzy model out of Solidworks! I used them to inspire some of the internal mechanisms.

Here's the renders from the latest work. The orange bits are from the game model, and are yet to be replaced with my own work.
Concept Renders.86.jpgConcept Renders.87.jpgConcept Renders.88.jpgConcept Renders.89.jpgConcept Renders.90.jpgConcept Renders.91.jpgConcept Renders.92.jpg

Stay tuned for more progress soon.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back