Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

For people that had your V3's held in customs and then returned to sender, did sneakerahead end up reshipping via another carrier for free or did they charge? I've had 2 pairs ship with no issues via DHL, then they shipped my 3rd pair with EMS and they were returned to sender yesterday. Just wondering how they handled this for others?

No. this is how EL is made. Several layers

The guy I bought my EL off suggests that it is best to laminate the panels to keep them from delaminating and to help minimise the change of sheets being affected by humidity. .
The problem with these shoes is that there is limited space.

The guy I bought my EL off suggests that it is best to laminate the panels to keep them from delaminating and to help minimise the change of sheets being affected by humidity. .
The problem with these shoes is that there is limited space.

The bad part about Davids new panels, the layer that is actually separating is the ITO layer. Soooo...the areas that separate no longer work. I had this come apart a while back too. It started before I even got to put it in a shoe.

Capture1.PNG

So I just got home from wearing my mags out for the first time, most likely I walked for an hour! Surprisingly comfortable which is great news. I do have one issue and I am wondering if anyone else has had the same issue. So mine have creased across the toe box but that's expected, however my mags are showing a lighter grey where the crease is comepared to the rest of the shoes. Now I did spray the mags with Jason markk repeal spray twice and they where left to dry for 24 hours on both occasions. I'm thinking that it's the Jason markk coating that has come off due to the creasing.... not fully sure tho! Anyone else had an issue like that before? IMG_9645.JPG

do you think the discolouration on my pair might be due to the Jason markk spray which pre applied twice?

Did you spray the whole shoe or just the toe and sides?

When I sprayed mine, I did the whole shoe including the strap. I ended up spraying them twice, but if these get splashed, the water still soaks in and makes a dark grey patch that is visible until the shoe dries. It does not leave a mark though. I have also used a brand new damp cloth to clean them and just wipe in the same direction as the cloth grain runs. All good.

I don't seem to really have creases, rather the contours where I can actually make out where the toe cap is on these now. It is smaller than on the V2s which is a good thing.
The toe has slightly deformed on the wear pair where my display pair are still shaped like a bullet.

Nice! Can you tell us which version each are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure.

From the left -
Modded V2 display pair in US8
V3 wear pair (treated soles and bubble) US10
V3 display pair (treated soles and bubble) US10
Modded V2 wear pair US9.5

Did you spray the whole shoe or just the toe and sides?

When I sprayed mine, I did the whole shoe including the strap. I ended up spraying them twice, but if these get splashed, the water still soaks in and makes a dark grey patch that is visible until the shoe dries. It does not leave a mark though. I have also used a brand new damp cloth to clean them and just wipe in the same direction as the cloth grain runs. All good.

I don't seem to really have creases, rather the contours where I can actually make out where the toe cap is on these now. It is smaller than on the V2s which is a good thing.
The toe has slightly deformed on the wear pair where my display pair are still shaped like a bullet.
i sprayed the whole shoes including the straps. i used a wet cloth to try rub out that strange discoloured line. i think it has improved but im starting to think it may have something to do with the cold weather here too. overall shape of the shoes are still perfect for now lol. i got to say tho heads were turning when i wore them out! i don't think people can believe there seeing a nike mag in the wild :lol

is this the roshes from china ? The one inspired by Shoechainz ? Cause the painting pattern / splatter looks really good compare to his or he improved it ?
what is the material used to make the heelcup and the added mid soles ?

I'd say a Chinese copy. When you right click the image (open in a new tab), there is mold flashing visible around the top of the heel cup. I am sure Shoechainz just cut eva foam with a knife and glued it onto the shoe.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back