Almost finished: Real Parts Obi-Wan ANH Saber

Cool about the booster attachment JK, I think you're the first person to actually do that.

Oh uh incidentally, what do you propose happened to the booster that goes with the 2nd bearing in your assembly? ;)

Last edited:
Cool about the booster attachment JK, I think you're the first person to actually do that.
;)

That little black thing in the lower rectangle in the clamp is the booster cone.

obi018_booster-vi.jpg

Ah NOW I get what you were saying about the tabs--the bearing ('cone') is above the tab. That's a new (to me anyway) twist. :cool

Last edited:
I got a chance to see this in person, and impressive is a bit of an understatement.

Thanks !

It's funny because with my new baby I don't really have time anymore to build one for someone else with their parts ( I barely had time for the ones I've done) but I wish I could because I feel like I get better and better with each one. I want to make the 'perfect' replica of what we can see in existing photos.

Although I don't know if I could turn down an offer from someone like Phillip Wise or Adam Savage to build one for them....... not that I'd get asked...... but I'd love the practice !!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back