Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

That is...interesting. not sure I like the idea that
Snoke is 25 feet tall. although i suppose it could just be that he is situated that way to make him look more important than everybody else

After SteveStarkiller posted a HUGE image of the Falcon over on my TFA Falcon thread,.....I went a searchin' for more,,,,,found some other nice Fathead images
N6KcTPC.jpg

35a2jXJ.jpg

SXSdYzu.jpg

J

Peter played Chewbacca, but Tarful and all the other Wookiees were played by local actors.
Tarfful was played by Australian Michael Kingma who is actually a professional basketball player. He played for a team over here in 2006 and then a few years, and then in the Netherlands and in England.
He had a clause in his contract that he would be allowed leave from playing to appear at conventions but I don't think he ever did any.

Is it just me, or does 3PO look like he's painted with a rattle can?

I noticed it too. He looks tarnished but I don't think it's quite in a way we've seen before. It's almost like the gold plating is wearing thin in places or something. Can't quite put my finger on it...

They took photo of 3PO in a white room. His finish has looked dull and shiny back & forth throughout all the films. Depending on which images you pull up and lighting in said rooms or enviroments the photos were shot in.

- - - Updated - - -

Legs are too straight.... needs to be a bit knocked kneed .
Oh the nitpicking commences.

Is it just me, or does 3PO look like he's painted with a rattle can?

If they didn't use real gold chrome plating, they would sure save a ton of money not having to CG the reflection of the camera crew out of his body. Plus, considering the state of the Rebellion, a super shiny C-3PO would be out of place.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back