Netflix Originals: Orange Is The New Black

Who else was rooting for Rosa to run Vi over at the end of the episode? hahaha I kept laughing and yelling "GO ROSA, GO!" at my computer, and then "DO IT DO IT RUN THE BITCH DOWN!" I hope they allow Rosa to just stay out and call it another "compassionate release" seeing as how she's going to die in a few weeks anyway.

she died when she drove the van into the quarry

Orange Is The New Black. Man card is still intact.

Ok....so its not SciFi. But it is good entertainment. Not for the kids as all and I gotta admit, there are a few scenes I just fast forward through. Perfect binge watching and as a guy I was surprised since I dont think Im the target audience. Just goes to show you, Good writing, acting and direction transcends all audiences.

Anybody started up on the new season yet? It started Friday night, I'm 4 episodes in. I have to say I am not too impressed so far. I know the show is a dramedy, but these first few episodes of the season seem a little too goofy with the comedy. It seems to have gone from well-written smart humor to just slap-stick.

And I'm not sure how to do a spoiler alert, so SPOILER ALERT!

I don't get how these women have started a prison riot, even shot a guard, have several hostages and by the fourth episode there still is really no cops around. By the timeline of the show it has now been at least a half a day since it started, yet there is only like two squad cars outside the prison and those cops are just hanging around and sleeping on the hoods of their cars. The prisoners even uploaded a video to the internet of demands. I realize this is a minimum security prison, but even so! Where is the S.W.A.T. teams, where is the National Guard? In the fourth episode the Governor is finally notified and he just goes back to sleep? WTF? How can a riot at a federal prison just go unheeded?

Last edited:
I just discovered this one. The family was out of town this week so I gave it a shot. Almost through season two. I'm really digging it. I like Crazy Eyes.

Anybody started up on the new season yet? It started Friday night, I'm 4 episodes in. I have to say I am not too impressed so far. I know the show is a dramedy, but these first few episodes of the season seem a little too goofy with the comedy. It seems to have gone from well-written smart humor to just slap-stick.

And I'm not sure how to do a spoiler alert, so SPOILER ALERT!

I don't get how these women have started a prison riot, even shot a guard, have several hostages and by the fourth episode there still is really no cops around. By the timeline of the show it has now been at least a half a day since it started, yet there is only like two squad cars outside the prison and those cops are just hanging around and sleeping on the hoods of their cars. The prisoners even uploaded a video to the internet of demands. I realize this is a minimum security prison, but even so! Where is the S.W.A.T. teams, where is the National Guard? In the fourth episode the Governor is finally notified and he just goes back to sleep? WTF? How can a riot at a federal prison just go unheeded?
It may be a bit exaggerated, but it was all to show how bad corporate America is at being accountable. They didn't have enough safeguards and at the end of the day, they didn't realize the full magnitude of this riot.

They hope it will just fix itself without attention drawn to it. I believe that the entire riot lasts three days. (I just finished the season)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I just finished the new season the other night. I really liked it!

The season ends on another aggravating cliffhanger though.

Yeah I have not minded the ending's until this one . usually they finish the story then tease the beginning of the next story.
This time they just went strait cliffhanger !
With one scene left they just ended !!!

Like Mr horse said " No sir , I don't like it !"

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back