Help with purchase of Obi Wan Costume

saber007

Hi All.

Looking for a little advice and help if possible.
I am looking at purchasing a Obi Wan costume. Just got told I needed one for Halloween. Lots of notice :)
Want to get something reasonable quality as I will use it again.

Was looking at getting one from Jedi-Robe.com but thought I would ask if anyone here has purchased from them before or can comment on the quality.

If someone has purchased elsewhere could you let me know.

Thanks so much for the help.

there are a couple of sellers on ebay as well. you may want to compare prices and see if you are getting a quality item as well.

Thanks.
I did have a look there Jedi-Robe seems to be there with a few ones out of china.
But didn't see any that look to be better then the Jedi robe ones.

Searching around these seems to be the best for an overall costume inc boots etc.

I am still looking around.

the belt is a differential maker......some sellers did not pay emphasis to the smallest details

A few years ago i purchased one of the Obi-wan costumes from jedi robe. iIt looks good, the belt looked great, and even the fabric had the proper texture. the only mods i had to do were the shoulder tucks.

(when you order ask to get at least the next size up for the tabbards

A few years ago i purchased one of the Obi-wan costumes from jedi robe. iIt looks good, the belt looked great, and even the fabric had the proper texture. the only mods i had to do were the shoulder tucks.

Sorry for what seems like a dumb question but what are tabbards

What do you mean shoulder tucks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back