Building The Raiders Lost Ark of The Covenant

dbetters

Hey all, I've been around the RPF since early 2000's when I was looking for help on building my first Star Wars TK's. Since then, I have joined the 501st as ESB Vader, ESB Fett, ANH TK, Shoretrooper, Death Trooper and Kylo Ren. I am currently working on a few FOTK commissions including my own.

One of my life-long dreams, since I was a little boy in Sunday School class and then after seeing Raiders of the Lost Ark has been to build and own my own replica of the Raiders Ark. I've seen many others in person that are probably a little more biblically accurate, but I always loved the prop from Raiders.

I have recently ordered a kit from RebelScum and Blue Realm. First off, the kit is amazing. Amazing. And the help, communication, service, and speed with which the prop came is unbelievable. I couldn't be happier. I am planning to post build pics as I can on my thread. I am learning a bunch of new skills as I go - so this is coming from a newbie in many ways. Hopefully by the end I will be well-versed in the various skills I need.

With that said, the kit that I received is making this journey as easy as can be possible with this project. Stay tuned if you're interested! I might be asking the RPF peeps for some help along the way!
''

Hey all, I've been around the RPF since early 2000's when I was looking for help on building my first Star Wars TK's. Since then, I have joined the 501st as ESB Vader, ESB Fett, ANH TK, Shoretrooper, Death Trooper and Kylo Ren. I am currently working on a few FOTK commissions including my own.

One of my life-long dreams, since I was a little boy in Sunday School class and then after seeing Raiders of the Lost Ark has been to build and own my own replica of the Raiders Ark. I've seen many others in person that are probably a little more biblically accurate, but I always loved the prop from Raiders.

I have recently ordered a kit from RebelScum and Blue Realm. First off, the kit is amazing. Amazing. And the help, communication, service, and speed with which the prop came is unbelievable. I couldn't be happier. I am planning to post build pics as I can on my thread. I am learning a bunch of new skills as I go - so this is coming from a newbie in many ways. Hopefully by the end I will be well-versed in the various skills I need.

With that said, the kit that I received is making this journey as easy as can be possible with this project. Stay tuned if you're interested! I might be asking the RPF peeps for some help along the way!
''
Look forward to following this build! Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back