Black Series Darth Vader reveal helmet coming...? Hasbrocon

A very interesting point is that hasbro have used an adult for the publicity photos. In the past they have always used kids .

I wonder how it would look in a deconstructed display, like this. The flaws may be less noticable IMG_1062.JPG

The only use I could see for this myself is wearing only the neck/chin piece if you want to go helmetless to a convention.

For me, the worst part is the stubby neck. But fool that I am, I'll probably still get one. I wouldn't mind doing a Vader reveal Halloween costume some day.

To make this stand is very easy.That should be no big problem for the most here on board.I would prefer it in clear acryl.

once i got home i could see it larger on my moms iPad, looks like a wood base and plumbing pipes! wicked idea! i think thats what i will do to display the black series

It looks horrible.

Looks like they used an old Altmanns mold. Helmet is to thin, face protrudes and is blocky.

I'll pass

This thing is only interesting if you wanna ask you:"How good can I make it as a funproject?"
But is it really worth the time and work?I say NO..but I think it could be a great challenge!:lol

My kids and the neighborhood kids love to take my Black Series helmets and converted FX sabers outside at night to wack the crap out of each other. For that purpose this helmet will be EPIC!!! I just hope they stick to the price point. :)

From what I've seen so far this is what I can say about the BS Vader helmet:

Pros:
- reveal option
- sound/voice option
- low price compared to other similar helmets out there
- good to wear by family and friends instead of more expensive helmets

Cons:
- lack of accuracy

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back