Mk2 Lawgiver. NOT the Film one

MontagueFlange

Hi I'm trying to find size schematic for the Mk2 Comic book Lawgiver. Anyone know where I might find them please ?

Thanks

Attachments

• gun2.jpg
    gun2.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 176
Hi I'm trying to find size schematic for the Mk2 Comic book Lawgiver. Anyone know where I might find them please ?

Thanks

I have been looking for anything available on these as well before I start building one. I think I have looked through every "COMIC:" post type on here looking for any schematic info on the Mark II LG. If you find any additional reference besides the items gothic has posted, please let me know. If anyone else has any, please post. Thanks!

Planet Replicas' 1:1 replica Mark II LG (Note to anyone wanting to order one: the site states it is only available to be shipped within the UK due to customs restrictions) lists their replica dimensions as: 310mm x 120mm x 40mm

I am likely just going to scale from these dimensions if I don't find anything else. They have several large photos of the replica on their site as well.

only found these probably because they have been bought no builds found

View attachment 505073 View attachment 505074

Thanks for posting these, I have not seen them before.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back