Han Solo Force Awakens Blaster is HFC (and now also a Maurshin) m712 airsoft pistol

Re: Han Solo Force Awakens Blaster is HFC (and now also a Maurshin) m712 airsoft pist

How about this one:

Bell Full metal Mauser C96 "Box cannon" EG-730
as_gr_pb_730_01.jpg

More pics here:

http://airsoftgogo.com/en/product/product/1287

Re: Han Solo Force Awakens Blaster is HFC (and now also a Maurshin) m712 airsoft pist

Same image, higher def cropped with a little work to bring out details...

hantfa80.jpgclick to make v big

:)

At 10 pages in this thread and the amount of images we have of both TFA DL-44s...

I think it's official:

There is a new DL-44 to add to our list here at the the RPF!

Same image, higher def cropped with a little work to bring out details...

View attachment 557734click to make v big

:)

Epic pic, man... Reminiscent of:

blaster%20all%20sides.jpg

At 10 pages in this thread and the amount of images we have of both TFA DL-44s...

I think it's official:

There is a new DL-44 to add to our list here at the the RPF!

Indeed... I see resin scope, mount and flash hider. Funky two-stage bull barrel with a set screw for each section. I'm thinking all metal body (maybe hopeful thinking) but anybody know the MGC-esque trigger pin? Are we still talking Marushin here?

At this point I thinks it's been 3 different models, wish we could nail it down.

loving this thread

Last edited:

Have we agreed that they used the new T track from the new Skywalker saber on the 'front sight'?

With the batman photo and the new Ford footage we've nailed down the Hero with the Wired prop right? I say let the games begin. :devil

Sorry guys, what is the flash hider made of, what metal is that? Sometimes it's silvery, sometimes brassy, sometimes rusty, sometimes black, what is it really?

Sorry guys, what is the flash hider made of, what metal is that? Sometimes it's silvery, sometimes brassy, sometimes rusty, sometimes black, what is it really?

It's stripped from the MR ANH Limited Edition DL-44, the one modeled off a Denix, and the same goes for the scope and scope mount.

It's stripped from the MR ANH Limited Edition DL-44, the one modeled off a Denix, and the same goes for the scope and scope mount.

this is for sure?!

ok and, what sort of material is it, or is it supposed to be?

Yes, for sure - look at details of the flash hider and the way the bullet knurls are carved, not to mention the scope mount's lack of a dovetail, and the lathed ring on the scope itself, and it becomes pretty obvious.

Here's the Complete LE for comparison:

42210-mr1.jpg

As far as the material, i don't really know for sure, as I don't own the LE - most likely either steel, aluminum, or cast zamac. (though they also made casts of it once assembled for stunt versions, which are likely all-rubber.)

Yes, for sure - look at details of the flash hider and the way the bullet knurls are carved, not to mention the scope mount's lack of a dovetail, and the lathed ring on the scope itself, and it becomes pretty obvious.

Here's the Complete LE for comparison:

View attachment 558130

As far as the material, i don't really know for sure, as I don't own the LE - most likely either steel, aluminum, or cast zamac. (though they also made casts of it once assembled for stunt versions, which are likely all-rubber.)

thank you for clarifying. i must have missed this in the thread?! i wonder why they didnt just use the complete MR?

thank you for clarifying. i must have missed this in the thread?! i wonder why they didnt just use the complete MR?

Who knows? It was too easy for them to do that, they had to put at least SOME work into it, and still screw up anyways. XD The new one looks like poo imho. :p

thanks for the pictures guys! wow i cant believe they really used those as donor parts. i just re read this entire thread. i over looked a few things. i wonder what they did with the selector switch? it looks like in the banner its smooth, anyone got a large blow up of the banner?

Actually, I don't think the flash hider is from a MR. The scallops in the back of the flash suppressor are too short on the TFA blaster to be from a MR LE blaster.

I also don't think the scope came from a MR. It's defiantly based on the MR, the extra groove gives that away. But the knurling on the adjustment knob is too rough. I think that they basically used a MR LE blaster as reference and then machined new parts

So are we still thinking now Marushin/Tercel for sure on the body?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back