Fallout 4

Well, heck. I was planning to use my old Samsung Infuse in the Pipboy, but the software doesn't support it. So now I have to use an S4 with a screen crack. First World problem.

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

Actually i'd go for that since it makes it look more realistic lol

Pre-Loaded through Steam yesterday, I will be ready to de-crypt and play at 12:01.
Excellent! Was hoping that'd be an option but I didn't see any mention of it the other day. Will get her downloading tomorrow night so! :D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Excellent! Was hoping that'd be an option but I didn't see any mention of it the other day. Will get her downloading tomorrow night so! :D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm holding out to find out when we can preload on ps4. It was said we would be able to do so ' a few days early ' but I haven't seen an update on that. It it's not going to work out I'll just buy the hard copy.

Anyone know when they will allow preload on ps4?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

You think the folks complaining about the graphics on this thing are bad you should see the crybabies whining at Nintendo over the new starfox when it's designed to look like the style of the other ones. I'd like to find the parents of these whiny gamers and smack them upside their heads.

Since I'm on the guaranteed path to maxing out my Fallout Shelter's vault to it's fullest potential, I've been pondering the idea of incorporating my vault into Fallout 4 itself. Like through a mod kit that builds your vault based on the layout as seen in Fallout Shelter. Assets would include the characters, costumes, weapons, rooms, special items and potential raider/deathclaw invasions.

Mmm. My vault 779 in Fallout 4. Bars, game rooms, my Warp Core power rooms and the power armored guards at the front door.

Currently downloading fallout 4 on my ps4!! :D

It's only 4gigs, will it install and download the larger full game upload?

Yeah, I'm holding out to find out when we can preload on ps4. It was said we would be able to do so ' a few days early ' but I haven't seen an update on that. It it's not going to work out I'll just buy the hard copy.

Anyone know when they will allow preload on ps4?

Thanks!

Edit - yep, it's downloading the full 32 gig game now too :)
Currently downloading fallout 4 on my ps4!! :D

It's only 4gigs, will it install and download the larger full game upload?

Was the release date different in Germany or something? There are several people playing fallout 4 on ps live from Germany

That does sound odd. I have a question about ghouls in the game: do they need to eat or breathe? It's kind of conflicted as Bright's group in NV doesn't seem to be worried about it, the one ghoul at the hotel isn't sure if they need to but does, and the one you rescue for Bright in the test site basement has been eating. It's just one of those things that i'm wondering if there's any official word on it.

Was the release date different in Germany or something? There are several people playing fallout 4 on ps live from Germany

No, a lot of mom and pop shops in Germany brokes street date and as a result all of the other retailers went and did the same in Germany.

That they can jump the gun by a couple days without repercussions, while the rest of us have to follow the rules and wait, is not logical. :p

--Jonah

I would hardly call Mom and Pop shops a representative of a whole function of a country.

A colloquial term for a small, independent, family-owned business. Unlike franchises and large corporations, which have multiple operations in various locations, mom and pop shops usually have a single location that often occupies a physically small space. The "shop" could be any type of business, such as an auto repair garage, bookstore or restaurant.​

So a couple of shops who did some very naughty things now the whole bloody country should suffer? I think not!

They'll probably hit every retailer they know who broke the street date, I remember Kmart getting in big trouble one time for putting a game out early and they lost access to some games from that maker for a while. Hasbro has done it to walmart too back in 2007 when they put the Transformers movie figures out a month early but couldn't sell them as they weren't in the system.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back