Fallout 4

I posted that video a few days ago, and i'm sorry but I don't understand what you're saying.

Sorry for the confusion. The way you kept telling me where everything I posted was from started to come off like an attempt at discrediting. I seriously didn't know that footage in the Fallout Shelter was from Quake Con.

Also, BikerScout. Is your role with Fallout 4 something that needs to be a tightly closed secret or will you be able to talk about some of the stuff you did post-release? I just want to make sure what your situation is so I don't ask anything that could get you in trouble.

That was great. Although thank goodness the series started in the third person isometric style. Not sure it would have lasted like that! :lol

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

That was great. Although thank goodness the series started in the third person isometric style. Not sure it would have lasted like that! :lol

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Sadly for this Mac Gamer, this is probably the closest Fallout 4 will ever get to being ported on an Apple Computer.

I'm amazed any of them are old enough to know what that floppy disc was lol. That computer was in really good shape.

She exists! Of course it had to come from a leaked image.

theydoexist_zpszbi3i0j0.png

I'd prefer that we link to any leaked content in the future instead of posting it directly, that image is fine because it dosen't really show anything we didn't already know about, but i'm sure it's going to get worse now that review copies are going out.

Ditto on what Grey said, I am avoiding all leaks and spoilers as much as possible.

I can't wait for the game, but I can wait to play it. One of the best parts of a open world game is just dropping into the world and seeing what comes your way randomly.

Absolutely. I played Fallout 3 completely blind, I was not a Fallout fan prior to the release of that game and picked it up when one of my friends recommended it to me with no idea of what to expect. The sensation I got when I left the Vault for the first time and saw a massive world full of possibility spread out before me is really what made me a fan of video games in general.

Unfortunately I was too eager prior to the release of both New Vegas and Skyrim, and knew many details of their respective plots and general map sizes and locations well in advance of actually playing either of them. Both were still extremely enjoyable games but that magic of the total unknown was diminished. I think that Bethesda has done an amazing job of showing people enough to get hyped for the game while not giving away anything signifigant about the size, scope, or plot of the game.

Forbes just did an article about the various leaked vids and imagines flooding the net and all the folks whining about the video and graphics not being up to snuff with other games. When did gamers become such candyasses? They're like spoiled little kids anymore who cry over everything.

I'd prefer that we link to any leaked content in the future instead of posting it directly
zapwizard said:
Ditto on what Grey said, I am avoiding all leaks and spoilers as much as possible.

Well, I'm certainly not one for posting stuff in the open that would spoil the game play or story, but I also wasn't about to say no to posting the first new sighting of the female avatar since she has been seen in absolutely nothing after the original E3 presentation six months ago. She is half the sum total of all the content that the Player Character has and I think she deserves 'some' kind of exposure, even if you're only seeing 1/3 the difference between her and the male counterpart.

Forbes just did an article about the various leaked vids and imagines flooding the net and all the folks whining about the video and graphics not being up to snuff with other games. When did gamers become such candyasses? They're like spoiled little kids anymore who cry over everything.

People complain. They were complaining before, it's no surprise they're complaining now. Then you've got guest "journalists" writing for websites like Forbes that have no business reporting on video games in the first place sensationalizing common complaints to create news where there is none.

Furthermore, these leaks appear to be coming from the console versions which are never up to snuff with the PC counterpart.

We've trying to keep it magical for everyone. Please stand by.

While I'm naturally expecting brilliance, what could Fallout 4 possibly have that would make it magi-

Lynda Carter Sings the Blues in Fallout 4

"Lynda Carter, who is best known in geek circles for her starring role on the 1970s Wonder Woman TV show, is also a professional blues and jazz singer — and she’ll be lending both her musical and her theatrical talents to Bethesda’s upcoming game Fallout 4. Carter will voice a singer named Magnolia, and she has recorded four songs with her band that will appear in the game."

Already I feel like I can fly.

:darnkids Back in my day we got 2D pixels, and we liked it! I played Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight last year for the first time in years and it was still fun despite 17 year old graphics. Of course afterwards I tried playing the first Dark Forces and it was just so old I had to quit. Mostly because the mouse controls were not the same as now. In Dark Forces, when you moved the mouse sideways, your character sidestepped instead of aiming that direction.

Absolutely. I played Fallout 3 completely blind, I was not a Fallout fan prior to the release of that game and picked it up when one of my friends recommended it to me with no idea of what to expect. The sensation I got when I left the Vault for the first time and saw a massive world full of possibility spread out before me is really what made me a fan of video games in general.

Unfortunately I was too eager prior to the release of both New Vegas and Skyrim, and knew many details of their respective plots and general map sizes and locations well in advance of actually playing either of them. Both were still extremely enjoyable games but that magic of the total unknown was diminished. I think that Bethesda has done an amazing job of showing people enough to get hyped for the game while not giving away anything signifigant about the size, scope, or plot of the game.

I agree. I like to play through a game blind the first time unless I get stuck. I remember going back through both Fallouts and still finding stuff on my fourth or fifth game I never found before.

There's a reason i have a small fortune in 25-38 year old gaming stuff lol. For all the bells and whistles these days the older games are still fun. Sadly the old timers who started the industry retiring let in all the suits who just want money and have no interest in gaming like the folks they boss around.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back