Spiderman costume build

spidey20

Jr Member
Hey guys I just started my first ASM costume build. And have pics but would like some advice on how to start a Asm2 suit. Im trying to have done before movie. Also let me know what you guys think of my asm so far. I have a mc lean version as well. But I like to put work into my own suits. premiere uploadfromtaptalk1397698077526.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397698097575.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397698112448.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397698133547.jpg

Spidey20

Hi my friend ! If you want to built TASM 2 suit, the best is to print pattern, puffy paint and made the couture, but it's very long job.
Other solutions look the junkyard one suit finished, or take a zentai Suit, but it's not the best !

uploadfromtaptalk1397751099603.jpgI do t remember where I got the photo but this is not me!. I want a suit like this. . Could I get this look from zenti and puffy painf

Spidey20

If someone has one used or somthing for sale or what not that would be cool. Or if anyone knows weoter to puffy the spiders

Spidey20

This is info from the other thread, jeck's thread.

View attachment 312174 yep done. Gotta touch up some spots but they done the whole thing already. I had 8 people workin on it last night and thismorning.

Spidey20

Ok, I'm a bit lost here, you post a pic of a zentai zentai stolen suit pattern of MCL34N's original pattern, then a day later you post a fully finished MCL34N suit.

First you say your family spent all night painting the zentai zentai suit, and put up a picture saying finished, then, you say that picture is actually a MCL34N suit which arrived the other day,

Can we please see both painted suits next to each other please, also, can you please provide info as to from who'm you purchased the original MCL34N suit, thanks

Again, please don't get offended, there are far too many stolen suit patterns going around in this forum, just trying to make sure, everthing is legit info :)

This is info from the other thread, jeck's thread.

Ok, I'm a bit lost here, you post a pic of a zentai zentai stolen suit pattern of MCL34N's original pattern, then a day later you post a fully finished MCL34N suit.

First you say your family spent all night painting the zentai zentai suit, and put up a picture saying finished, then, you say that picture is actually a MCL34N suit which arrived the other day,

Can we please see both painted suits next to each other please, also, can you please provide info as to from who'm you purchased the original MCL34N suit, thanks

Again, please don't get offended, there are far too many stolen suit patterns going around in this forum, just trying to make sure, everthing is legit info :)

I want to know zentai how to stole Mclean's pattern to make the suit ?:eek Mclean didn't sale his pattern from what I heard.

Last edited:
I want to know zentai how to stolen Mclean's pattern to make the suit ?:eek Mclean didn't sale his pattern from what I heard.

There was a situation with DGP's v3 being MCL34N's version one, then DGP got banned and decided to give away the file via youtube, by claiiming he was sellin his file and putting a free file he found in the internet, regradless he was found out, as those people always do.

So now, there was this situation where MCL34N's v1 file was freely available to anyone, so I'm guessing that's how they got their hands on the file, just some low life, profiting from other hardwork yet again.

There was a situation with DGP's v3 being MCL34N's version one, then DGP got banned and decided to give away the file via youtube, by claiiming he was sellin his file and putting a free file he found in the internet, regradless he was found out, as those people always do.

So now, there was this situation where MCL34N's v1 file was freely available to anyone, so I'm guessing that's how they got their hands on the file, just some low life, profiting from other hardwork yet again.

Oh,Thanks for your answer. I didn't know these before.

Hey.Mystery. I just check zentai's website. I saw they have this. it looks very like Mclean's new paint. oh my god. maybe Mclean's new paint have been stolen too?

QQ??20140420210637.jpg

Hi guys ya I can post pics. The one suit my parents puffy painted is not the one I posted a pic of.
I bought a mc lean suit from ebay a while ago and was working on puffy painting the new asm2.
My family helped me get the greyish silver webbing and the raised spiders and such. Im jist waiting on lenses and face shell now.
As far as the mclean mix up. When I posted the pic i didnt say that that wasnt me lol. Im waiting for my asm2 suit to be complete and waiting for my dort dogs to come in so I can have a friend wear one while I do for pictures

Spidey20

And zenti zenti has stolen the new pattern I belive.
I bought the zenti of asm2 and had to make some changes. And the mc lean suit was already perfect so lol

Spidey20

ahh ok, thanks for the clarification on this :) to further put it to rest, would be great to have some side by side photos of both suits whenever you get the time man :)

yeah funny0 , I believe that to be the v1 file man, otherwise there would be no way, MCL34N has been extra carefull since that mishap :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So im part of the workout thread on here and its awsome for helping me get the results by reading what other people have tried. You should check it out. And im waiting on asm2 suit to arrive and some shell and lenses I ordered off ebay. Not sure the maker but they look cool

Spidey20

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back