Sandman costume

That...looks SO cool ! Thank you for sharing this project !
I would extend the sleeves into the shirt though, otherwise people notice the difference. My 2 cents

That...looks SO cool ! Thank you for sharing this project !
I would extend the sleeves into the shirt though, otherwise people notice the difference. My 2 cents
i actually have thin latex arm bands that help the transition, but the mannequins arms are really skinny and so i just left them off. trying to figure out how to have flexibility in the arms while wearing gloves/arms is tricky but i know what your saying. i would prob only wear one arm at a con than both just to have a free hand.

Does coating the latex with sand(-like material) still cause (partial) immobility, eventhough the foundation (latex) is flexible? Could you then alter the density of the top layer to counter that problem?

Does coating the latex with sand(-like material) still cause (partial) immobility, eventhough the foundation (latex) is flexible? Could you then alter the density of the top layer to counter that problem?
i wanted to use real sand but knew it would flake off pretty easy and leave trail of sand in the house, so i decided to use upholstery foam grindings that i had from shaping muscles for a venom suit. Its lighter and sticks much better and has some flex....looks just like sand though. so far its worked well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back